Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Stalker

x
Pretty much exactly what the title says, I'm looking for people to draw my OCs. Of course tips will be given. <3

When I've got enough art of one character I'll remove them and add a new one so I'll always be looking for art of somebody. At max I'll have three characters listed here at one time. Most of my OCs don't have real reference pictures yet so anything is appreciated, by real I mean anything not drawn by me. XD.

Character profiles in the next posts down.

Please and thank you!

x

Friendly Stalker

A l e x a n d e r x S h e r i d e n

Full profile available: Here

● Age Fifteen years old
      ● Gender Male
      ● Height 5'5 inches
      ● Eye colour ▆▆
      ● Hair colour ▆▆
      ● Skin tone ▆▆

● A grey wool cardigan with brown wood buttons
      ● A green and white striped hoodie (under the cardigan)
      ● A white dress shirt with black buttons (un-tucked under the hoodie)
      ● Dark blue stone washed, loose fit jeans that flare out slightly at the bottom
      ● Dark brown belt with silver studs (looped through the jeans)
      ● A thin silver chain that loops from the front to the back on character's right side
      ● Old, warn-in dark orange and white sneakers (under the bottom of the jeans)

● References: XxXxX
      The second reference is mine, the other two belong to the respective artists.

Basic Profile

● A passive-aggressive witch with intense social issues, he's fine with people he knows but clams up around strangers.
      ● He can communicate with spirits and other fanciful creatures so when people see him standing there "talking to himself" they think he's crazy.
      ● Don't challenge him to a drinking contest, seriously, he drinks like a trooper and can hold his booze like a boss.
      ● His shy demure aside his true nature is that of a "I don't want to,", "It's too much effort", "I don't care, leave me alone." kind of guy.
      ● Despite the fact he's got a bit of muscle and is still growing he feels insecure since all his brothers are much older and bigger built than him.
x

Friendly Stalker

J a c k x H a l i a r

✣ Age Twenty-three years old
      ✣ Gender Male
      ✣ Height 5'10 inches
      ✣ Eye colour ▆▆
      ✣ Hair colour ▆▆
      ✣ Hair style This style with columbia blue highlightsx▆▆
      ✣ Skin tone ▆▆

Basic Profile

✣ The so called "responsible" first borne of the family but really he's just as likely to get in trouble as his sister.
      ✣ He can't hold down a relationship for more than a few months.
      ✣ The class clown who is actually quite smart. At school his overall GPA was around 4.5 with a near perfect attendance record.
      ✣ Very protective of his sister, he has a bad habit for scaring away guys that show interest in her.
      ✣ Even though he acts like the perfect gentleman he's kind of a perv.
      ✣ He likes a busty woman, if they're small he's not interested. Unknowingly he's given his sister a complex.
x

Friendly Stalker

S c a r l e t x R o s e x H a l i a r

✿ Age Nineteen years old
      ✿ Gender Female
      ✿ Height 5'4 inches
      ✿ Eye colour ▆▆
      ✿ Hair colour ▆▆
      ✿ Hair style This style
      ✿ Skin tone ▆▆

✿ References: XxXxXx

Basic profile

✿ Second child of the Haliar family, definitely the most problematic.
      ✿ Bound to find herself in some kind of trouble or another and just as likely to drag others into it as well.
      ✿ Has a little bit of a brother complex and a dislike for women.
      ✿ A little bit of a narcissist, she views herself to be of a very high standard and finds joy in putting others down.
      ✿ An overly confident and stubborn woman capable of random acts of kindness when she feels like it.
      ✿ Her main hobby is gardening but she likes pretty much anything to do with agriculture.
      ✿ She solves most of her problems with violence and aggression.
x

Friendly Stalker

Received Art

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

User Image

In order from left to right . . .

Art by: Kanira Kiss . Mimzelicious . Adorable Crayon . maikaymon . AngelicSpade . Sarcastic cake . killer lychee . iValentine Fairy

Friendly Stalker

Friendly Stalker

. B U M P .

Friendly Stalker

. B U M P .

Friendly Stalker

. B U M P .

Friendly Stalker

. B U M P .

Friendly Stalker

. B U M P .

Dapper Loiterer

Good luckkk ; 7 ;

I'd totally give a freebie if i wasn't so full with orders from shops D8

Friendly Stalker

mimki
Thank you!

That's okay. XD I'm just glad to know there is life out there willing to visit me.

Dapper Loiterer

Akachan-chan

Aww ;u;

Some people do tend to draw first and then post as a suprise *u*

Friendly Stalker

mimki
That's true. ಥ__ಥ

Either way, I will keep this thread alive until I get some art, I will not be ignored! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff