Fashionable Bloodsucker

15,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
Majix the Insane
jamkuradoberi23
User Image
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing.

Ahaha!
How goes it this night?

User Image

If you can fake that, you've got it made.

Its alright I guess, I have to hit the hay in 10 minutes, moving very early.... in about 6 hours.

Generous Elder

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Champion 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
~Dry white sand and blood, from who it came he cared not. Manman's clothes seemed to move in a near human form as he stepped through the threshold from the light of the sun. He had never been a being of the shadows and now he came close to those who reveled in it and felt a comradery despite the differences.~

I apologize for the butterflies, but they like to follow me around something sweet about me I suppose.

~he laughed in a raspy voice~

How are those around here doing?

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

Slaaneshi Horror
Melech Dawntreader
At first it was but a flicker, the immense pressure that filled the room. It was thick, almost like a fog that one could not see. Lingering a moment, the 'pressure' suddenly shifted toward one point. Directly behind Damio. Then, there he was. Clearing his throat, the Abyssal Lord stood back to back with the behemoth, arms crossed and eyes aglow and misting behind the dark lenses of his sunglasses. His tail twitched this way and that in what looked to be amusement. Exhaling a deep breath through his mouth, a vaporous cloud of purple miasma seeped forth into the air. Rolling his head, a series of quiet pops erupted from his neck, electing a sigh of what could be called delight from the Devil. "Mm...I wasn't informed there was a get together." He glanced over his shoulder at the brute, his lips curling into a grin. "Seems my invite was lost in the mail."
Damio could feel his brother's approach before it even became physically apparent, the smell of his home hitting his nose long before visible effects of the warp made themselves known. As Melech stood behind him, Damio snorted, rolling his neck as he spoke in an amused tone.
"The ******** would I invite you for? You get all nancy boy protective of people around me, ya p***y. I'm here to have fun, and you hamper that, ya p***k."
Dark eyes narrowed at the brutes statement and with a sudden movement Melech's elbow jerked back and struck the back of the behemoths armor. He knew his brother wouldn't be phased, but the point of the matter stood. Shaking his head, Melech stepped to the side and around Damio, arms still crossed. Now standing beside his brother, the devil scanned the wreckage around them, humming quietly. "Well then. I've been holed up in the Abyss for far too long. One would think I would notice all of humanity dying." Shrugged a shoulder before his grin returned. Glancing up at Damio his tail twitched here and there behind him in amusement. "Maybe some struggling survivors would be willing to make a deal to prolong their existence, hm?"

S2OmegaS2's Wife

Fashionable Bloodsucker

15,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
Im off, i'll be back tomorrow.... maybe.

esste's Bae

Bashful Leaf

Everyday Garbage

Captain Sven Issac
YEAH WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPREAD HUMMUS ON MY NIPPLES.
OH s**t. YEAH, I KNOW ABOUT THAT.
I ONLY DO THAT BECAUSE YOU b***h LIKE A NANCY IF I DON'T!
YER WEIRD FETISHES ARE ANNOYING!

Eternal Gatekeeper

Ember: Why are you calling me Sina-boo? (Asks with bemusement) Ah, I'm glad to hear that though. Sounded like things were getting gross last we spoke.
I'm great--the weather chilled 20 degrees and it was a day off, I finished a commission and I feel marvelous. XD

Vir: If nothing else, that's a great thing to be able to say, (Chuckles) I'm doing great <3

Everyday Garbage

Swagless
-The water cocoons around him in the form of ice, as if some magical wall had diverted it-

Mmm... sleep~

-Yawns, mist seeping from his mouth-
Damn snow monkeys.
::T

Everyday Garbage

xXEmberLynXx
Ohai Damio. XD
-waves-
Hello.
o::

Everyday Garbage

Majix the Insane
Fair enough.
Now c'mere so I can eat you.
D::<

Sprinkle Bear's Husbando

Perfect Bum

Sprinkle Bear
/peeks in

Hey pretty love ~ <3

Everyday Garbage

Machine Run
~Moves closer, becoming more chatty~
I don't think crossing ya would be a good idea anyways.
I hear it doesn't feel too great, all the screaming just turns me on enough to where I don't pay attention.
-cocks his head before snorting-
Ya talk too much for a sack of dead flesh.
Especially for a zombie.

Everyday Garbage

Virulent Lover
Bounced a dime off Kaleb.
I want a quarter.
For the gumball machine.
NOW!

Jeering Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Slaaneshi Horror
Majix the Insane
Fair enough.
Now c'mere so I can eat you.
User Image
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing.

-burrows further into the rubble.
Man, that seems like it mind end with me getting hurt.
And I don't know if I am down with that.

User Image

If you can fake that, you've got it made.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff