Hell yes. 0.1077694235589 10.8% [ 43 ]
******** yes. 0.3859649122807 38.6% [ 154 ]
Gimme money, but yes. 0.37844611528822 37.8% [ 151 ]
Total Votes:[ 399 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1022 1023 1024 > >> >>> »|

Ruthless Hunter

Slaaneshi Horror

~Moves closer, becoming more chatty~
I don't think crossing ya would be a good idea anyways.
I hear it doesn't feel too great, all the screaming just turns me on enough to where I don't pay attention.

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

Flicked a wave at Esste.

Bounced a dime off Kaleb.

Everyday Garbage

Melech Dawntreader
At first it was but a flicker, the immense pressure that filled the room. It was thick, almost like a fog that one could not see. Lingering a moment, the 'pressure' suddenly shifted toward one point. Directly behind Damio. Then, there he was. Clearing his throat, the Abyssal Lord stood back to back with the behemoth, arms crossed and eyes aglow and misting behind the dark lenses of his sunglasses. His tail twitched this way and that in what looked to be amusement. Exhaling a deep breath through his mouth, a vaporous cloud of purple miasma seeped forth into the air. Rolling his head, a series of quiet pops erupted from his neck, electing a sigh of what could be called delight from the Devil. "Mm...I wasn't informed there was a get together." He glanced over his shoulder at the brute, his lips curling into a grin. "Seems my invite was lost in the mail."
Damio could feel his brother's approach before it even became physically apparent, the smell of his home hitting his nose long before visible effects of the warp made themselves known. As Melech stood behind him, Damio snorted, rolling his neck as he spoke in an amused tone.
"The ******** would I invite you for? You get all nancy boy protective of people around me, ya p***y. I'm here to have fun, and you hamper that, ya p***k."

S2OmegaS2's Wife

Fashionable Bloodsucker

15,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
Majix the Insane
User Image
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing.

x: Hello?

User Image

If you can fake that, you've got it made.

Herro

Damio:
Of course it is! Especially when I'm putting forward any effort! Makes me look unappealing. Now I am fabulous and I have my oil to keep me company <3

Dangerous Treasure

-floats around the place and looks over it- ow o

Eternal Gatekeeper

*Sneaks in*

S2OmegaS2's Wife

Fashionable Bloodsucker

15,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
esste

Ohdamn, not used to so many people.

@ jamkuradoberi23 ::

WHAT IS THIS 'LOVE' YOU SPEAK OF? D: <

@ Virulent Lover ::

dramallama heart

@ Swagless ::

Ohh, I see I see.
Well at least they're asleep now!
*nodnod* Makes looking after them
a lot easier xP ~ <3

@ Majix the Insane ::

~gives a small nod at~
Evening.

@ Moko ::

Night hun, see you again soon~

The kind that can put ya to bed honey <3 cool *bows* I am Jam and I collect wives heart

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

twilightROT
*Sneaks in*

"Yo."

Dangerous Treasure

twilightROT
*Sneaks in*

emotion_bigheart
-snatches up-

Jeering Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
jamkuradoberi23
User Image
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing.

Ahaha!
How goes it this night?

User Image

If you can fake that, you've got it made.

Gaian

-Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.-

Sprinkle Bear's Husbando

Perfect Bum

Slaaneshi Horror
Watching her as she turned to face him, he lowered down with her as she pulled, chuckling as she spoke, waiting for her to finish and let him go before responding. Leaning back up, a series of clicks could be heard within his helmet, and slowly the armor of it began to segment and retract into itself, slowly but surely revealing his face, letting him speak clearly.
"Only doubt you because it bugs you. You're funny when you work so hard to prove yourself."
Another chuckle, and he gazed about, trying to see if anything was still moving. After a brief scan, he sneered, his words harsh, though in no way serious.
"Well ********. Since ya killed everything close, guess we gotta eat. Won't do me good once their bodies die."

~She eyed him critically as he tried to irritate her, her eyes rolling as she crossed her arms and gave him an 'Are you done yet' face. She grinned and patted the armor where his belly was~

"I know you're not used to having to work a little for your food, but it could do you some good, I think you're getting a little chunkey, Monkey."

~She smirked up at him before turning away and holding a hand to her forehead, blocking the light from her eyes so she could peer farther. Surveying the area for any sign of safe havens any surviving humans might have made. Looking up above the dead tree line, she could see the faint shades of smoke rising far off in the distance~

"Come on, lets get you some food, when you're hungry you're annoying as all hell."
~She smiled at him before setting foot in the direction of the smoke~

Eternal Gatekeeper

Vir! How are you? (Smiles)

Ember: *Is snatched* >.< How was work dear?

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

"Alive, Laura. Yourself?"

Dangerous Treasure

Sina-Boo~
It put me in a much better mood then I was before hand... So good~
-cuddles-
How are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff