Yes. 0.12781954887218 12.8% [ 51 ]
Hell yes. 0.1077694235589 10.8% [ 43 ]
******** yes. 0.3859649122807 38.6% [ 154 ]
Gimme money, but yes. 0.37844611528822 37.8% [ 151 ]
Total Votes:[ 399 ]

Succubrat's Bae

Territorial Puppy

Mornin' Esste.

This weather keeps waking me up... can't even get a few good hours of sleep. @n@

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Tenacious Hellhound

esste

Morning thread.

Enter night
Exit light.

Everyday Garbage

esste
Morning thread.
-wraps his arms around her from behind and pulls her back onto his lap, falling down to sit on his butt to make it so-
Good morning.
= o =
<333

Invisible Giver

*Flops in her little fluffed up lurking corner*
I can't seem to get enough sleep..

Dangerous Hunter

Rolling the topic back a page, because I ******** love Valentine's day.

Aside from the joke I made earlier about being a sleazeball and seducing vulnerable women, there's actually a totally legit reason I love the holiday. It's the one day out of the year I get to slap the s**t out of my 'nice guy' friends, rub their nose in all the piss and bullshit they've been spewing every other day of the year and sometimes, just sometimes it's effective.

Valentine's day is the day that the smegma in their brains reaches critical mass and I can crack their skull open in front of the mirror and show them exactly what the ******** is so wrong with them and why it's making them single. It's always this sense of ******** entitlement that they 'deserve' a partner and I always have to ask them "Well, what the ******** have you done to earn one?"

"I'm a nice person, I listen to their problems and take an interest in their hobbies!"

********, you have hit the bare ******** minimum requirements for being worthy of a relationship. Not being an a*****e isn't a good thing, it's just not a bad thing. You want a person to love you? Be a person worth loving. Be witty, be charming, be funny, have a nice job, have a future. Do ******** something to separate yourself from the crowd of otherwise identical ******** nice guys all competing with turgid wangs outstretched for the same hole. Personally, I earn my holes with my colorful vocabulary and endless supply of rage. [citation needed]

No, but seriously, the world doesn't owe you a ******** thing. A girl doesn't owe you a trip down her pants because you held the door open for her and listened to her talk. You want her? Take her, no. Earn her. Prove yourself worthy. Slay your rivals and skin their faces off their skull before adorning your genitals with their severed facade and gesturing to her with your hips.

Karma is also bullshit, but that's another vitriol and midday liquor fueled rant for later.

Everyday Garbage

Lokas Samandar
Rolling the topic back a page, because I ******** love Valentine's day.

Aside from the joke I made earlier about being a sleazeball and seducing vulnerable women, there's actually a totally legit reason I love the holiday. It's the one day out of the year I get to slap the s**t out of my 'nice guy' friends, rub their nose in all the piss and bullshit they've been spewing every other day of the year and sometimes, just sometimes it's effective.

Valentine's day is the day that the smegma in their brains reaches critical mass and I can crack their skull open in front of the mirror and show them exactly what the ******** is so wrong with them and why it's making them single. It's always this sense of ******** entitlement that they 'deserve' a partner and I always have to ask them "Well, what the ******** have you done to earn one?"

"I'm a nice person, I listen to their problems and take an interest in their hobbies!"

********, you have hit the bare ******** minimum requirements for being worthy of a relationship. Not being an a*****e isn't a good thing, it's just not a bad thing. You want a person to love you? Be a person worth loving. Be witty, be charming, be funny, have a nice job, have a future. Do ******** something to separate yourself from the crowd of otherwise identical ******** nice guys all competing with turgid wangs outstretched for the same hole. Personally, I earn my holes with my colorful vocabulary and endless supply of rage. [citation needed]

No, but seriously, the world doesn't owe you a ******** thing. A girl doesn't owe you a trip down her pants because you held the door open for her and listened to her talk. You want her? Take her, no. Earn her. Prove yourself worthy. Slay your rivals and skin their faces off their skull before adorning your genitals with their severed facade and gesturing to her with your hips.

Karma is also bullshit, but that's another vitriol and midday liquor fueled rant for later.
You have earned a hug.
-bear hug-

Everyday Garbage

Silent Sympathy
*Flops in her little fluffed up lurking corner*
I can't seem to get enough sleep..
-buries in blankets and pillows-
D::<

Invisible Giver

Slaaneshi Horror

*Pops her head out from the pillow/blanket mound*
Much appreciated.
Now I just need to sleep for a day or so..
Dx

Distinct Sex Symbol

Thieving Rogue

ยป I see you Beverly.

Empyrean Spirit

@Samander
You remind me so much of someone it's uncanny...But to your tirade, I suppose one must do what they feel makes them worthy of..a.."hole".

Dangerous Hunter

OH s**t THEY'RE ONTO ME.

Also, keep in mind, I tend to ratchet up the vulgarity when I do these kind of rants because as much as I'm trying to make a point, I also want it to be entertaining to read. Especially since my rants tend to be on the long side, so keeping the reader's attention can be problematic.

Invisible Giver

Sospel

I've been seen!
I was lurking in your freeb thread.. xD

Thieving Rogue

Silent Sympathy
Sospel

I've been seen!
I was lurking in your freeb thread.. xD
        ยป Pfffft y u lurking there?

Quick Reply

Submit