1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1022 1023 1024 > >> >>> »|

Everyday Garbage

User Image
Slaaneshi Horror & Esste Present
An Art Request / Freebies / Hangout / RP Thread

Sprinkle Bear's Husbando

Perfect Bum

User Image
Hello all, and welcome to Abomi-NATION. A dwelling for monsters, and the scant few surviving humans of the apocalypse. The world is over friends, and monsters have taken over. Two such monsters of exceptional strength would like some tribute, in the form of art. So here we are, in this mix of an art request, freebie, hang out and role play thread. Your hosts : Damio (Slaaneshi Horror) and Esste(herself). So hang out. Chat, give us an offering. Whatever the case, enjoy your stay, and try not to get eaten.

Introduction / Story / Rules / Couple Request / Esste Request / Damio Request / Freebies / Showcase / Gallery / Reserved / Reserved / Reserved

Everyday Garbage

User Image
In other words, the end of the world. The advancement of human technology eventually led to the downfall of their society. War after war ravaged the planet, and before anyone had the foresight to realize what was happening, it was too late. A massive fallout took place, and most of the world was left in ruins. At this time, the creatures of the night made themselves known.
They'd always been there, but for the most part, had kept to themselves. Hunted in secret. Killed from the shadows, leaving no traces of their lives in the world. With humans so few in number, hunting in secret was no longer an option, and the monsters of the world were quick to come out of hiding, the need for food driving them to end their lives in the darkness.
They go by many names. Demons. Devils. Vampires. Werewolves. Zombies. Even Aliens. Some real, born the way they are. And others created from the fallout, mutations caused by exposure to radiation. Regardless of origin, they all hold a shared trait. Being abominations unto the human race.
With humanity no longer in power, this has become a world for monsters. A world of carnage and blood. Of pain and madness. Of chaos and despair.
Welcome, creatures of darkness, to Abomi-Nation.

Introduction / Story / Rules / Couple Request / Esste Request / Damio Request / Freebies / Showcase / Gallery / Reserved / Reserved / Reserved

Sprinkle Bear's Husbando

Perfect Bum

User Image
Just a few rules, so you don't incur our wrath. Pretty simple. We're not overly strict. We want y'all to have fun. But we gotta set some ground rules. You obey these, we'll get along fine. And we won't have to eat your face. Always a plus.

I
Obey Gaia's ToS. Pretty Standard. Should be Obvious.
II
Do not ask for, hint at, or state you want art. Esste will draw whom inspires her. So do so.
III
Leave your drama at the door. This is a place for fun. We don't want this to be a baw factory.
IV
If someone breaks the rules, don't handle it yourself. PM one of us. We'll deal with it.
V
Be courteous. We may be monsters, but we can still greet newcomers.
VI
Don't quote the front page. This is very obnoxious and annoying.
VII
When it comes to RP, try not to GodMod. This includes auto-hitting, meta-gaming, power-playing and auto-killing. Just no fun.
VIII
Enjoy your stay. You never know how long you'll live here.

We reserve the right to add, remove, or change these as needed.

Everyday Garbage

User Image
This is the main request, for the two monsters who rule this place. It involves specific outfits we'd like together, which we will switch out as we see fit. However, that doesn't mean you can't pair other outfits of ours together when you want. This is just what we're looking for right now.

This is what we're looking for at current.
User Image & User Image

[( One sheet for both of them, not one each )]

Scenarios can range widely. But here are a few.
Arguing over food (usually people).
Flirting in rare moments, usually when alone.
Damio sexually harassing Esste at inappropriate times (usually causing her anger).
Esste poking fun at Damio after he's taken heavy injuries (usually causing him anger).
Working together in a fight.
Sharing a meal together (again, usually people).
Sleeping peacefully together (in the aftermath of a massacre they caused).
Esste sitting in Damio's lap.
Esste seated on Damio's shoulder, or with her legs wrapped around his neck, with arms resting atop his head.

You can also pick your own. Just have fun.

Sprinkle Bear's Husbando

Perfect Bum

User Image
Hmmn, you'd like to capture my visage? How... flattering. You want me to smile? Don't press your luck, child, I'm trying my best to not give you an 'I'm going to eat you' face as it is. Be sure to capture my good side, will you? I suppose if you do a well enough job, I will.. refrain from devouring your bones. We'll see though, won't we?

User Image User Image
Some outfits for you.

Head to our web page for further details on Esste.
[( Warning : Some Artistic Nudity )]

Everyday Garbage

User Image
'Ey ya ********. So ya wanna draw me, eh? Sounds about right. I know I make your panties drop. Don't think it's gonna stop me from ripping you apart and eating you alive though. That ain't a promise I can keep. Either way, here's some outfits for ya. With some details to go with.

User Image User Image
Pick and choose what ya want to tribute to.

Head to our web page for further details on Damio.
[( Warning : Some Artistic Nudity )]

Sprinkle Bear's Husbando

Perfect Bum

User Image
Esste's Freebies.

Hello, you vile creatures~ You know, I do have a passion besides killing and maiming the poor less fortunate souls of this place. I like to keep a scrap book of all my victims faces before I eat them... Oh goodness, did I say eat them, oh no no, I meant send them on their merry way. Yes. Merry way~
So if you'd be so kind, sit still, so I can get that hideous nose, I mean, lovely nose.. right.

IMAGES CAPTURE ::

User Image User Image User Image

Everyday Garbage

User Image
This is our showcase. The current crown jewel we've acquired. It's reserved specifically for couple pictures.

User Image
By Agent_Dax.

Sprinkle Bear's Husbando

Perfect Bum

User Image
The Gallery. A place for all the art gathered in this thread. We'll be sure to put everything you give us here.

Couple Art
[Silent Sympathy]
[Agent_Dax]
[Stiletto Assassin]
[NuSith]
[Swagless]
[the zookeepers boy]

Damio Art
[NyteWytch]
[pirate_blue]
[Siin Adonai]

Esste Art
[Evangeline Vittorio]
[pirate_blue]
[pirate_blue]
[Hotau]
[Siin Adonai]
[Swagless]

Everyday Garbage

User Image
Spare Parts.

Sprinkle Bear's Husbando

Perfect Bum

User Image
Spare Parts.

Everyday Garbage

User Image
Spare Parts.

Sprinkle Bear's Husbando

Perfect Bum

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas