Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

Okay, hi guys~
Taking a quick break from scrubbing absolutely EVERYTHING in my room (roommate found mold eek ) to post something I've been thinking about for a while!

What I'm making:
A cross stitch!
If you don't know what I'm talking about, that's this, basically, but it'll be more then just flowers, ha!
So if you have a piece of artwork or even just an avi that you like, I will consider making one for you c:

The ideal person to make this for would be:
PATIENT. That's the main thing. These kinda take forever, so like, it might literally be a few months until it's finished, depending on how big it is.
Also, willing to bug me. Like, shoot me a PM every week or two to see how it's coming. Otherwise I might forget and never finish and that would be tragic. I can send you in progress pictures, but since I usually do one colour at a time, it'll probably look like a mess for a while, ha.

Do I need to give you my address?
Nope, you don't! I would like to mail it to you, yes, depending on where you live. I live in Canada, so anywhere in Canada (ideal) or the States shouldn't be too bad, but unless you are willing to send me money by paypal, I'm probably not mailing it to Europe, Australia, etc. However, I can take a picture and just give that to you. I can make the picture look pretty nice, too, if you want me too c: I've got flowers, a doll, and such that I can put around it to make it look pretty.

Even if it does turn out terrible, hey, it's free for you, right?

I've checked Gaia rules, and as long as you can provide a good digital copy of the art, it's allowed. Plus it's free, so. . . ha. It's not like you are really losing anything even if I try to send it and it gets lost. If we discuss you paying for it to be mailed, we will need to switch to email or something to discuss it, because I'm pretty sure that's not allowed on Gaia? I dunno, but I'm sure we can make it work.

What do you need to make this? A pattern?
Nope, I can very easily make one myself from a picture. All I need is a picture and permission from the artist to use it. Gaia avis are fine, we have permission from the admins to use them. Other art. . . we will need to contact the artist. I can reverse look-up the picture to try and find the artist for you, or if they are a Gaia artist, you can PM them and get them to PM me. If it's your own art, superb, no problem c:

The smaller it is, the better it will translate to cross stitch, btw. Some things just. . . won't work properly. Even if it's something huge, I'm willing to try and make a pattern from it and see how it goes! I'll test it before I agree to do it for you :3

Real pictures are iffy--I might be able to make them work. I can try, but no guarantees.

Alternatively, if you have something specific you are looking for and want to find me the pattern online, I can make the art from the pattern! There are lots of free pattern sites :3

Other info!
I'm going to leave this open for two weeks, I think--so until Sept 4. That will give people plenty of time to find the artists and get permission. I will then close it and pick someone to do. If I find something that I really want to do before that point, I might close early, I'm not sure, ha. We'll see c: Get your request in as soon as you can, or at least let me know you are interested. I really want to know if anyone is interested, or if this is completely useless.

Form
Fill this out to leave a request, please c:
Super simple, but I couldn't be bothered to make something complicated.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Request:[/b]
[b]Want it mailed?[/b] (please give me the country you live in if yes c: Or at least the continent, lol. We can get more specific later :3)
[b]Are you patient?[/b]
[b]Size preference?[/b] (how many inches or cm or whatever you would like it to end up being c: I'll let you know if it's not possible!)
[b]Any other requirements or details?[/b]

Invisible Phantom

Reserving this!

Invisible Phantom

Reserving this, too!

Dapper Flatterer

5,050 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
I would love one!~ =D

Mind if I link pictures? (the artist of the pics is my friend Abi so I already have permission to use them =])

Invisible Phantom

thesickrose_bleedsblack
I would love one!~ =D

Mind if I link pictures? (the artist of the pics is my friend Abi so I already have permission to use them =])

Yeah, go ahead!
I also added a small form to the first post to fill out c:
Oh my goodness - that would be so incredible! I'd love to be considered! >w<

Username: Pixel Rice
Request:
User Image orUser Image

Want it mailed? Oh my goodness - I'd love for it be mailed!
Are you patient? Pffff, for something so incredible? Of course!
Any other requirements or details? If at all possible, perhaps my whale included? If I'm lucky enough to be considered. <3

Invisible Phantom

Pixel Rice

Request:
User Image orUser Image

Any other requirements or details? If at all possible, perhaps my whale included? If I'm lucky enough to be considered. <3

Definitely considered--She's cute c: And of course the wale can be included. She'd be easy 'cause she's mostly black and white, lol. c: I already have those colours!

Beauty of Grace
Pixel Rice
♥ Oh my goodness - that would be so incredible! I'd love to be considered! >w<

Request: http://i.imgur.com/RgXhJI9.png orhttp://i.imgur.com/vPYQlpS.png

Definitely considered--She's cute c: And of course the wale can be included. She'd be easy 'cause she's mostly black and white, lol. c: I already have those colours!

Oh my goodness - thank you so much for considering! >w<

And yay! I love my whale so much! <3

Invisible Phantom

Playful Gaian

Ooh this sounds soo cool ^-^

Username: xCookieil
Request: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Want it mailed? Yes please c:
Are you patient? I wouldn't mind waiting ^-^
Any other requirements or details? Uh..I want the logo to be blue and the words to be black yum_puddi if you do mine ^-^

Invisible Phantom

xCookieli

Any other requirements or details? Uh..I want the logo to be blue and the words to be black yum_puddi if you do mine ^-^

That one is really easy, ha~
Do you have a size preference? Like, how big it would end up being :3

Playful Gaian

Beauty of Grace
xCookieli

Uhh..I don't really mind but not too big and not too small?

Invisible Phantom

Pixel Rice

Request:
User Image orUser Image

Okay!
I was playing around with it, and neither one is bad-- but I have a question~ Would you be opposed to taking the glasses off the face of the first one (there isn't a lot of detail in cross stitch, and it is kind of messy on the face) and / or taking the sparkles out of the second one? They just look sorta funny, ha.

If you don't mind, would you make those avi's for me, by chance? Then I can see how they turn out?

Invisible Phantom

xCookieli
Beauty of Grace
xCookieli

Uhh..I don't really mind but not too big and not too small?

Lol, I don't know what too big and too small mean to you?

Sparkly Streaker

Username: ashbino
Request: A cute Black & white chubby cow with a pink heart that says "Moo!" in it
Want it mailed? U.S.A
Are you patient? Yes c:
Size preference? Idk emotion_facepalm not too big but not too small. I wanna put it on my door o.o
Any other requirements or details? I think that's about it o.o
I can't offer real life money but if you consider mine I will give you something on Gaia c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff