Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm currently looking for art of my newest OC, Sebastian (aka Snake). I modeled him after my Sims 3 character - which is where his personality and initial references come from - because I loved him enough to want him in my OC family.

Like I said, his name is Sebastian. He's a firefighter, who was recently a top scientist with inventing but wanted a more daring career. He's an Aquarius and shows how much water he bears with his amazing blue eyes. His favourite colour is red, though not red as in his hair. His personality traits include being flirty, eccentric, lucky, handy, and he's a bit of a genius. When he's not looking at himself in the mirror - which he does quite often - then he's enjoying some nice fish and chips or a juicy burger.

Sims 3 Refs
Regular Outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Work Uniform (prefered)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Physique
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tattoos
xx Orange koi fish on right forearm.
Red sun face moon on right shoulder/upper arm.
Stars across chest.
xx Flying eagle on left forearm.
xx Tribal circle on left shoulder/upper arm.
Heart on nape of neck.
xx Dandelion on left side of neck.
Foreign lettering down spine.
Rose with tribal wings across upper back.
xx Cherry blossom branch across ankle on left foot.

Notes
- You may give him freckles if you wish, since they appear if he's in the sun for extended periods of time.
- Please don't forget the soul patch on his chin.
- He has a happy trail.
- His chin is dimpled.

Reference Sheet
Soon.
Recieved Art
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Special Thanks For Art
GuroCakes
Pseudology
SaucylittlePasta
Starsob

Anxious Kitten

13,800 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Timid 100

Bump fo' you.
Pseudology

d'aw, you're so nice ;u;

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

Love Bump Babe emotion_bigheart

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

Love Bump emotion_bigheart
So, I'm streaming on Picarto link in my profile if you feel like watching me fail. /crai

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff