Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
        Well hello there! I'm Kathryn Anon, but feel free to just call me Kat :3
        I've been a part of the gaia community since... 2008! At least, according to my
        profile... 'nyways! I used to be able to draw, but only traditional, and usually my
        paintings came out much more nicely than my drawings. No matter how I try, I
        can't seem to do a nice piece of avi art for the life of me! So, rather than just
        depressing myself by trying to draw my avatars, I've decided to turn towards
        the wonderfully creative Gaia community for assistance! (After all, being honest?
        Graphic art [as in thread layouts and such] and writing [I've got a book published,
        and I'm a roleplaying addict] are my forte.)

I sincerely look forwards to some fun in here! Drop in, chat, have a good time. Who
        knows, I may even try my hand at butchering one of your avatars in a pathetic attempt
        to draw. Even if you aren't an artist yourself, feel free to hang around. If you don't want
        to draw... well, I suppose that's fine too. After all, with all the talent on gaia I'm sure
        there are others who are eager to see some nice art!

Well, chao for now! Remember to follow the gaia TOS and such, just to avoid my lovely
        little thread from getting removed! If you have any issues or complaints, please remember
        to let me know so I can make an attempt to deal with it before a mod randomly appears
        and does that themself! Have a great one! :3

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
        Wow! You made it all the way through that uninteresting blurb on me!
        I'm really impressed! Even I was starting to get bored, and I was the
        one writing it! (Trust me, it isn't easy living with me every day of my life.)

Now, on to the avatars! There are several, all of which can be found here.
        All that is, is a link to the tektek avatars that I've associated with my
        username, nothing sketchy, I promise. But, for the paranoid link pressers,
        I'll put them down below in a spoiler.

Now, as for the art itself, I honestly just want you to have fun with it.
        My aim, failed several times over, is cute. I will confess to that. But if
        you can draw them cute, that would be wonderful! I'd also be interested
        in pin-up style art, if you're willing to take on that challenge. Don't feel
        pressured, though! I'm looking forwards to all genres of art, no matter how
        "good" or "bad". Frankly, I will love on ALL of the art! >:3

Honestly, no art is 'bad'. Everybody can improve, and everybody has their
        strengths! Feel free to genderbend, remove/add/change items or poses,
        and just be creative and have fun! One thing I'm really looking for now is
        art of my avatar and [NPC] Loyal! I am legitimately in tears of joy every
        time I get a new one. It's a good thing I keep tissues on my desk.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxx

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100

So now we get into the fun stuff:: The art! Below I will put little icons with
        previews to the full art piece. Each icon will link to one of my photobucket
        pages. The art itself is named after the artist who completed the work, and
        the information or description below it also includes the artist responsible
        for the wonderful piece! No artist will be excluded from my wonderful spoiler
        button of wonderful shineythings. I look forwards to watching it fill up!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxx

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
        This will be for banners and other lovely things later. I'm waiting to find
        the right art piece before I make my own banner.

Bellow is my banner, as well as the banners of others. Affiliates are
        welcome! Just give me the standard 88x31 or 200x40 size banner and
        I'll be happy to link you into my thread. Of course, this is only for other
        art quests, artists who have donated/sold art to me, or other threads I
        feel relate to my art quest thread.

BANNER

AFFILIATES
                  User Image

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
      • Summer Pride 100
      • Member 100

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points