Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are there any lurkers about there?

Yes 0.5390625 53.9% [ 69 ]
No 0.09375 9.4% [ 12 ]
Well, maybe a little... 0.3671875 36.7% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 128 ]

Excaliber002's Queen

Sparkly Hoarder

I'm so desperate for money that I agreed to work black friday (however, it got me a job...lol) midnight-9am...oooohhhh dear.
I know what you mean! I'm excited to start listening to Christmas music. We've been singing it in choir since...like...mid October so it's been helping me get into the mood. Ugh, I'm so nervous for my solo in choir. She gave the music to me like two weeks ago and we've only gone OVER it twice, and the concert is next weekend sad I don't wanna forget the words!
I think we might be having our Thanksgiving on Sunday. My aunt just had her baby (the seventh and final of everyone I knew who had babies since last month) but poor little Kaylee might have a bad case of jundice so we're putting off Thanksgiving until she gets out of the hospital.
Babies, so many babies this fall! First my friend Tara, then a few days later my friend Gina, then three days later my friend Karlea, then two weeks later my cousin Aisha, four days ago my friend Jacqui, and then three days ago my aunt smile I've only gotten to be with two of them so far sad I got to see Jacqui and Gina's last night. So precious! It's incredible to see newborns, to think that they didn't exist a week ago, and now here they are, so sweet and beautiful in your arms
(sorry...my biological clock has woken up and has started demanding that I have a baby. I'm only 21 sweatdrop )

And I don't know what the keys are for, either!
I'M ALIVE!
Men suck. razz
Respectful Rhino
I'M ALIVE!
Men suck. razz

Well that wasn't very respectful at all.
The Egg Man
Respectful Rhino
I'M ALIVE!
Men suck. razz

It wasn't quite meant to be.
Respectful Rhino
The Egg Man
Respectful Rhino
I'M ALIVE!
Men suck. razz

Well you wear a false title my friend.
The Egg Man
Respectful Rhino
The Egg Man
Respectful Rhino
I'M ALIVE!
Men suck. razz

In all actuality, I am not a rhino, nor can I be respectful all the time.

At the same time, I have no proof that you sell eggs, or that you may be an egg yourself.
Respectful Rhino
The Egg Man
Respectful Rhino
The Egg Man
Respectful Rhino
I'M ALIVE!
Men suck. razz

At the same time, I have no proof that you sell eggs, or that you may be an egg yourself.

Well I guess we'll just have to accept this terrible upside-down world where things written on the internet do not always directly represent the real world.
The Egg Man
Respectful Rhino
The Egg Man
Respectful Rhino
The Egg Man
Respectful Rhino
I'M ALIVE!
Men suck. razz

Well I guess we'll just have to accept this terrible upside-down world where things written on the internet do not always directly represent the real world.

And as such, I will amend my original statement to say: men frustrate me beyond belief.
Respectful Rhino
The Egg Man
Respectful Rhino
The Egg Man
Respectful Rhino

And as such, I will amend my original statement to say: men frustrate me beyond belief.

Haha, okay. All men? Or just a few of us?
The Egg Man
Respectful Rhino
The Egg Man
Respectful Rhino
The Egg Man
Respectful Rhino

Seeing as I am a man, and I even frustrate myself, I'm sure that I can find frustration in every other man.
Respectful Rhino
The Egg Man
Respectful Rhino
The Egg Man
Respectful Rhino

Seeing as I am a man, and I even frustrate myself, I'm sure that I can find frustration in every other man.

A-ha! An optimist.
lol

@Koneko I know what you mean about the babies. The office where I work has been a baby producing machine. Apparently there as been at least one person pregnant for as long as anyone can remember. Currently my director is pregnant and I'm excited because I haven't been around a little baby in a long time...my biological clock is ticking too! XD
I nearly got in a car crash today. It was probably the closest I've ever gotten before. So I think I'll take a break from driving for a bit.

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
OMG I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(after 8 months of being without internet.....)
I have a baby now, I did the labor thing on May 17!!
He's the cutest, most adorable little boy...........that everyone keeps calling a girl....
I didn't have my computer even set up in months..... (mostly because I was living in a hotel for 3 weeks and I have that 7 month old baby to take care of...)
so......... I was looking through my folder on my computer of my arts....
I have something I never completed and I can almost bet it's from this forum....
Graceful Kaori Sakuragi? You still here? I'm sorry I never got to photoshoping that image....
I'll get right on it now. sweatdrop

Anyone else want me to do their avi?
It could take a while for me to do it completely...
but I'm getting better at the photoshop program. Whoot! FINALLY.................
=O Hello! When babies are real little it is pretty hard to tell a boy from a girl. I bet your baby is super cute!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff