Are there any lurkers about there?

Yes 0.5390625 53.9% [ 69 ]
No 0.09375 9.4% [ 12 ]
Well, maybe a little... 0.3671875 36.7% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 128 ]

Excaliber002's Queen

Sparkly Hoarder

Do iiittt! I wanna sky dive one day smile
Well the sky diving this weekend is no go. They only had 25 spots and there are 4,000 students that can have a chance to get them before me. lol Fortunately, there is a another sky diving trip in October that I'll have a better chance of being able to attend.

Newbie Noob

The only thing that sucks is, until you get certified (or so many jumps depending on state laws), you have to have an experienced diver tied to your back. Problem is, most of them are guys. If you're a girl, it's just a little awkward, but if you're a heterosexual guy, it can feel a little "gay." xd
Yeah. I was exploring this sky diving company's website and it seemed like they mostly had guys, but they had several women jumpers too. I don't think I'd want to sky dive by myself, so I don't mind being attached to someone else even if it's a guy.

My mom went skying diving solo when she was younger. =O She had to do training for it.

Newbie Noob

eek Ooonelly, I wouldn't do it alone. I don't have the balls. I'd be that idiot who's falling while thinking "Okay, so should I pull it n-SPLAT!!!" sweatdrop

Aged Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Man, Sheriff Carter is a smooth operator.
Dathu
eek Ooonelly, I wouldn't do it alone. I don't have the balls. I'd be that idiot who's falling while thinking "Okay, so should I pull it n-SPLAT!!!" sweatdrop

My mom said that when she jumped solo she had to have the pull cord attached to the plane so that you couldn't not pull the cord.

Newbie Noob

Oh. That's a good idea. surprised
XD yeah. I still don't know if I'd jump solo though.

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
i cannot watch biggest loser... it makes me cry well my whole family cries at it
There's an indoor skydiving place around here, friends want to go to it but it's mighty expensive. Would be safer though.

to buy a Lyndexer or Kottan Bell or to not....
Indoor sky diving? o.O How tall is the building for that?

I don't really like either of those EIs. I've been contemplating saving up for a Fremere's Guard, but I dunno.
Well, I do have another opportunity to sky dive, the only draw back is that this one cost more. It costs $189, which I guess is a typical price when you have a large group going. Now I'm back to square one with deciding whether to go or not. I'm a broke college kid. gonk

Aged Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Jouji_Nemuri

I don't really like either of those EIs. I've been contemplating saving up for a Fremere's Guard, but I dunno.

The building doesnt have to be all that tall at all if i'm thinking about what it is. If it is, it's just a wind tunnel pointing up instead of length ways.

Newbie Noob

Lightning Zero
Jouji_Nemuri

The building doesnt have to be all that tall at all if i'm thinking about what it is. If it is, it's just a wind tunnel pointing up instead of length ways.

Yup, and they do cool flips and spins and stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff