Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Animal

User Image

*drop’s a box of ocs* aaahhh my ocs! there are ocs everywhere. *bends over seductively to pick up ocs* *bends over seductively to pick up oc* *bends over seductively to pick up oc* *bends over seductively to pick up oc*

Crow:

Crow is an assassin that can blend into the very shadows with a unique ability. He has short, black hair and light blue eyes with a thin, trim build. He has a few scars, but the visible ones are one vertically across the right corner of his mouth and vertically across his right eye.

clothes: black leather armor, sort of the stereotypical RPG rogue stuff. tight-fitting. a belt with knives.
personality: looks angry most of the time but its just his sharp eyebrows. sarcastic but not rude. i love him hes cute help
refs: !! NO EYEPATCH PLS !! art by [Hyde]

Faris:

Faris is a young blood mage apprenticed to Rivorn. Rather effeminate and lithe, he stands at 5'8" red wavy / slightly curled hair that goes a tiny bit past his jawline, violet eyes and pouty lips.

clothes: a black, ankle-length, open-collared robe will do. Be creative with it.
personality: a little stuck up. somewhat naive. will hang his status over other mages' heads. doesnt waste too much time on people but he can be a coy flirt to attractive men.
refs: art does not belong to me

Rivorn:
Rivorn is an elven blood mage. He is beautiful, elegant and very charismatic with a silver tongue and kind façade. He has long stark white hair (along with white eyelashes) and light golden eyes. Make sure he has delicate elfy features *v* I don't have any art of him at all... ;n; These are some art pieces that have reminded me of him, but they do not belong to me and are not quite him. Which is why I really want art of him ;; Don't wanna be no art thief!
Ref 1 / credit
Ref 2 / credit

Tazo:

A mysterious boy that looks to be around 12 years of age. He always has a faint smile on his face and always seems to be staring into the distance, or right through you. He's very small, his eyes are a light blue, and his pupils nearly blend into his irises, almost like he's blind. He collects hats and has a huge collection of hatboxes in his home attic, but drawing him in a hat isn't an issue if it causes you problems!
Primary Ref (Avi Representation)
Ref 2
Ref 3

Renatus:

Renatus is a soul mage who has a habit of collecting human souls. He isn't entirely stable as his powers take their toll on him. He has silver/grey hair and purple eyes. Long unkempt nails and a frequent look of disgust.

clothes: his favorite color is purple. purple, grey or black robes. fancy or plain.
personality: grumpy. finnicky. anti-social. paranoid. the best way to describe his neutral face would be a resting b***h face, haha.

refs: Art by Yoshiwong / Avi Representation

Yarland:
Yarland used to be a notorious brigand but a fire left her horrendously scarred with little chance of survival. She was nursed back to health by a cloister and saw her survival as a miracle and a chance to turn a new leaf. She now serves as a divine executioner for her religious enclave, hunting down and punishing evil creatures and heathens.
Due to her horrific scars, she wears a short-beaked bird mask to cover her face and full covering clothes reinforced with leather and a leather trenchcoat. She is very skilled with all sorts of weapons, but her favorites are mauls and crossbows. Yarland is 6ft and not feminine in the slightest. Many people mistake her for a man.
ref / credit

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shounen

bumps for u helo yum_strawberry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items