Welcome to Gaia! ::

So here I am, pencil and paper in hand, 'N Sync playing in the background, and it's the perfect time to sketch a few people.

I'm not sure how many people I can draw, but I don't really care.
If I choose you, expect your art later this afternoon, or maybe tonight, depending on how kind my scanner feels like being.

Urrm, no samples right now, but they'll just be your basic pencil sketches.
Oh, and I don't draw dream avatars, kay? You might be able to temp me into drawing an OC, but only if you have a reference picture and description.

Okay, then.
Request away.
heart
hello. would you consider drawing me?

Lovely scenery description x]]
consider drawing me?

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
~User Image~

I would love it if you would consider drawing one of my Oc's heart

Diandriel Loriand
Turin Turumber
Aros Armandine
Seere Greenwood
Tenjina Moreu
Selde Virrin
Kiandra
Alyria
Kiia

(all pics shown were either drawn by myself or by others for me, please do not steal)
and there are even more refrences and profiles in this link ^^

User Image

~User Image~

Help O.o
'N Sync? I haven't heard them in like...years.
Would you mind drawing me, please?
Would you please consider drawing me?
*glomps* ooooo pick me please! blaugh
[S A R Z says] hi. will you draw me, please?.
Maybe you could draw my OC?

ref. [x]

Name: Malas Suerta
Name Meaning: Bad Luck
Race/Creed: 1/2 Mexican, 1/4 Indian, and 1/4 Cacausian
D.O.B: September 19th

--------------------------------------

Race: Human Hybrid
Appearance: Stands at four feet tall. Very gangly and thin. He has curly sandy blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and his complexion is very tan and he has lots of freckles speckles along the bridge of his nose and under his eyes.
Likes: Playing with older children, reading, science, fire, experimtation, and opera.
Dislikes: Bullies, math, rap music, young chilren/children his age, and fruit.
Personality: Malas is very mature for his age. He is rather a sort of genius, but that was in his genes and his original design. He is also very tough.
Clothing: Malas enjoys wearing jeans and an array of different tops with them. White dress shirts, designer t's, and things of the like.

--------------------------------------

Extra: Malas was not born like any other child may have been, rather he was engineered in a government labratory, and therefore belongs to the government. He is part of a study that hopes to find a way where humans will find a way to become a self preserving species. Their goal for him is to be able to slip under the radar and go un-noticed by regular humans while using his many endowments to try to reproduce on his own offspring. The goal is for the offspring to be disease free and healthy, though by having the child their expirement will probably die, but that is of no consiquence to them if he produces a healthy child which they will use to create a serum or vacination to cure the human race of all it's ailments, maybe even prolong life.
Hmmm, lets see.

Lord_of_Nera: I'm not very good at drawing boys, but I'll attempt. You may just end up looking very girly. xP

[asian_girl]: I'll try. I'm not sure about some items, though.

Loo Luck: Okay. I'll start with you.

Dead_In_The_Spotlight: Okay, but I may have to improvise with the wings. @__@

And, umm, I think that's all I'll do. I haven't looked at the OCs closely yet, and I may squeeze in a few later.
mute-gibberish
Hmmm, lets see.

Lord_of_Nera: I'm not very good at drawing boys, but I'll attempt. You may just end up looking very girly. xP

[asian_girl]: I'll try. I'm not sure about some items, though.

Loo Luck: Okay. I'll start with you.

Dead_In_The_Spotlight: Okay, but I may have to improvise with the wings. @__@

And, umm, I think that's all I'll do. I haven't looked at the OCs closely yet, and I may squeeze in a few later.
that's fine I'm not picky 3nodding and thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces