Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ultimalius's Princess

Friendly Shoujo

User Image

hello, i'm trying to get back into Gaia and i figure if i make some new friends in AF and have a thread to bump maybe i can get back into the swing of things.
yes i tip. that goes without saying. if you do not want a tip, please let me know. i will send one otherwise

anyhoo i'm requesting couple art because my 3 year anniversary with my boyfriend is coming up on sunday. i love this loser very much and i haven't gotten new art of us in months.

important things:
me: 5', 110lbs, small. DARK BROWN HAIR
him: 5'8", 130lbs, light brown hair, GLASSES
background info:
i met him the summer of '11, i went to a gamestop to return a bunch of games to buy new ones and he was the first one i saw in there. i thought he was really cute even though he had a broken nose and a bruised eye from an ATV accident hehehe!! i kept coming back to gamestop to see him over the span of the next month and one day when i bought some games from him, he wrote his phone number on my receipt and we've been dating since!! he's a few years older than i am. i'm 19, he just turned 24. i was 16 and he was 21 when we first started dating. he got me into PC gaming! he basically built my PC for me. we've started cooking on weekends (i spend weekends at his house because he lives 30 minutes away and has a full time job during the week) instead of going out and eating fast food all the time and it is so much fun.

pose ideas:
-playing nintendo 64 together
-sleeping
-in pajamas (if you want to do this one, i can provide pictures for outfits)
-cooking together
-at the pool

here are references
here's my skirt
and my shoes
you can also draw me in floral skinny jeans and a black tank top. you can also draw him in basketball shorts and a white t-shirt
User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ultimalius's Princess

Friendly Shoujo

"buying foot signs" is a new topic in mini shops

ewwww

Ultimalius's Princess

Friendly Shoujo

bump before bed yum_puddi

Ultimalius's Princess

Friendly Shoujo

aiusjhfoafghafg

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Cuties~~ <333

Ultimalius's Princess

Friendly Shoujo

Koko Hearts
Koko! long time no chat~ how have things been? <:

Glyf's Queen

Savage Sweetheart

Hey Tasha, sweetie! >u< Yeah, it's been a while. @A@ Besides me like, liking or reblogging stuff from you on Tumblr and all. xD I've been doing okay. How about yourself? I just read in Tsuu's thread that you missed registering for school. D: That's no fun, but at least you have more time for work and free time. xD

Ultimalius's Princess

Friendly Shoujo

Koko Hearts
hehe yes. i got overhwhelmed by the inflation on Gaia and hoped if i took a small break it would get better buuuttt nooooooo
i see you went to some cons recently, those look so fun!! i need to go to a con soon.
yes i did D: kinda bummed but it does give me time to focus on work <: i've been good otherwise, catching up on television on netflix hehe.

Ultimalius's Princess

Friendly Shoujo

Ultimalius's Princess

Friendly Shoujo

i love parks and recccc

Ultimalius's Princess

Friendly Shoujo

bed time emotion_zzz

Ultimalius's Princess

Friendly Shoujo

Ultimalius's Princess

Friendly Shoujo

bump before work

Ultimalius's Princess

Friendly Shoujo

Super Superfan

OHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm doing one of these in december for me and my bf! emotion_hug oh you're the cutest!
you two even look like...us..... eek ...okay..*Cough* well, still, sooo cute. <333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff