Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thank you for a wonderful year!

Congrats to all those who complete the event!!
We are very very proud of you!! heart

User Image

Welcome to the 5th Annual 100 Day Event -- FINISHED!

We are drawing every day for 100 days!!!

User Image

User Image
Important!

CHANGE THIS ► Today's Themes -- Day 100
CHANGE THIS ► (due April 12, 11:59pm EST)

Draw anything you want! smile , Breaking the rules, Ladybug, Greece, Falling leaves, Draw all three mods! c:

* 7th theme: Draw a request from the Art Collector section; post & quote them upon finished; no PMs! *

CHANGE THIS ► Tomorrow's Themes
CHANGE THIS ► (due NEVAR)

GOOD JIGGITY Y'ALL, THERE ARE NO MORE THEMES

User Image

Submission Form
Use only if you like! However we do need Day #, the theme, and the submission.

[u]Day[/u]:
[u]Theme[/u]:
[u]Comment[/u]:

[spoiler][img][/img][/spoiler]

Announcements

What's happening?

tab Welcome DefauIt, our new junior mod!
        tab We are making a Quilt of everyone's best work as the finale -- submit yours by the end of April! PM to the Event mule, plz!
        tab Join the guild to get announcements for future 100 Day Events!

I- ChiiDoLL -I
        QUESTIONS ABOUT THE QUILT???

For the quilt, please PM the mule (100 Day Event) with the image you want me to use (cropped or uncropped)
        I will do my best to fit the entire image into the 200x200
        and if it doesn't look good, I will make sure it's best represented~

You have until end of April/May -- or until everyone gets it in XD;;

More details below!
        If you have any questions, quote Dollie!! c:

Shestval
        Hey everyone, if you don't come to Gaia often but want to be notified of our next Event, please let us know how you'd like to be contacted! Email may be best. If you're comfortable giving us your contact info we will do our best to let you know the Event is coming several weeks in advance.

I can't promise we'll be able to get everyone this way but we do try <3 It's extra work for us but worth it to see everyone again!

Shestval
        I want to thank all the participants for being absolute sweethearts this year. This has been our most drama-free event ever. Hooray! XD

Quilt Making
        Once you complete the event with all 100 entries, you will be asked to pick one of your favorite piece to showcase along with your username!

What I need from you: Post the image you want to be in your square by the end of April!
        Criteria: You must complete all 100 days to participate in this quilt-making.

It could be a piece you loved, a piece that's means something deeper, a piece you're really proud of... it could be any reason you want, so long it's something YOU want to showcase (not something that was in the spotlight or something that someone else loved).

We will be holding a poll to vote for the final size.
        You will know by Day 95 what size it will be!

The quilt will be made into ONE large image.
        Your usernames will be somewhere within the square you're given.
        The image will then be linked back into this thread.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Join the Guild!
        We always start this event in January, so that it ends around April. We previously asked those who participated when would be the best time for them and the beginning of the year seem to be in the majority's favorite. If you feel we should take another vote, please let us know!

If you are on Gaia every so often, but don't feel like you will remember by the end of the year... Join the guild and let us remind you! And if you don't regulate on Gaia, let me know what's the best way to contact you! I know I have some of you on Facebook, so you'll be seeing me post about this come December~

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Day 100!
╚══════════════╝

Yet again, I featured like half our participants rofl

Amai_Neiko
User Image

Tanteii
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DefauIt
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

II_solitude_II
User Image

ZyriFrost
User Image

SweetNiar
User Image

Pugnacious Banana
User Image

The Ariadelle
User Image

CynHimawari2828
User Image

III_of_Wands
User Image

I_cRiSs_I
User Image

RoseDragonfire
User Image

Vivi_Gardens
User Image

[spoiler] [quote="I- ChiiDoLL -I"][/quote] [quote="WraythRose Darkthorn"][/quote][quote="Leonaenae"][/quote][quote="RoseDragonfire"][/quote][quote="Amai_Neiko"][/quote][quote="Pugnacious Banana"][/quote] [quote="Shestval"] [/quote] [quote="Tanteii"][/quote] [quote="SweetNiar"][/quote] [quote="Cupcakechan"][/quote] [quote="SilentBreeze90"] [/quote] [quote="ZyriFrost"][/quote][quote="Esdeath777"][/quote][quote="mythological irony"][/quote] [quote="Kitsu-Chan93"][/quote][quote="Vivi_Gardens"][/quote] [quote="II-solitude-II"][/quote][quote="Starrii"][/quote][quote="Freaque of Nature"][/quote][quote="CynHimawari2828"] [/quote] [quote="I_cRiSs_I"][/quote][quote="Alec Ikiiki"][/quote] [quote="DefauIt"][/quote] [quote="outlaw trinidy"][/quote] [quote="Raeyna Ficst"][/quote][quote="The Ariadelle"][/quote] [quote="III_of_Wands"][/quote] [/spoiler]
24, x-spacingmakesiteasiertoview-x tab ✦ ✦

Artists

A

tab ✦ Amai_Neiko ✦ 91, 92*, 93✓, 94, 95, 96, 97*, 98*, 99*, 100!
tab ✦ Alec Ikiiki ✦

C

tab ✦ Cupcakechan ✦ 91, 92, 93✓, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100!
tab ✦ CynHimawari2828 ✦ 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97✓, 98, 99, 100!

D

tab ✦ DefauIt ✦ 91, 92, 93, 94, 95*, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100##!

E

tab ✦ Esdeath777 ✦ 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100!

I

tab ✦ I- ChiiDoLL -I ✦ 91, 92, 93, 94✓, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99✓, 100!
tab ✦ I_cRiSs_I ✦ 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98✓, 99, 100!
tab ✦ II-solitude-II ✦ 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100!
tab ✦ III_of_Wands ✦ 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100!

K

tab ✦ Kitsu_chan93 ✦ 91,

L

tab ✦ Leonaenae ✦ 91*, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100!

M

tab ✦ mythological irony ✦ 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97✓, 98, 99, 100!

P

tab ✦ Pugnacious Banana ✦ 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100!

R

tab ✦ Raeyna Ficst ✦ 91, 92 #, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100!
tab ✦ RoseDragonfire ✦ 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100#!

S

tab ✦ Shestval ✦ 91, 92✓, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97✓, 98, 99, 100!
tab ✦ SilentBreeze90 ✦ 91, 92*, 93, 94*, 95, 96*, 97*, 98*, 99, 100, #!
tab ✦ SweetNiar ✦ 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96✓, 97✓, 98, 99, 100!

T

tab ✦ Tanteii ✦ 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100!
tab ✦ The Ariadelle ✦ 91, 92, 93✓, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100#!

V

tab ✦ Vivi_Gardens ✦ 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97*, 98*, 99, 100*!

W

tab ✦ WraythRose Darkthorn ✦ 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100!

Z

tab ✦ ZyriFrost ✦ 91, 92, 93 #, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100!

User Image

Information on Spirit Pass
Keep track of your Spirit Pass here.

◆ You are granted a Spirit Pass at the beginning of each month.
◆ Each month, there will be Spirit Challenges to replenish or raise your Spirit!
◆ Spirit Challenges may come in two parts; you must complete both challenges to receive a Spirit Pass.

Key for symbols appearing next to day number
✓ -- a Spirit Pass was used
# -- artist provided multiple drawings for that day
* -- artist drew an art collector's request

Art Collectors

[ Username A - D ]

[quote="Cupcakechan"][/quote]

Cupcakechan
I'd like to be an art collector this year please~

Name: Cupcakechan
Image References: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What do I want: spaghetti
Please pay extra attention to: the taste. artistic freedom

[quote="DefauIt"][/quote]

DefauIt
Name: Deffy aka Tea aka V aka Snow
Image References:
Reference Sheet:
User Image
Extra Notes:

Body Type: Short, slightly pudgy.
Eyes: Green, forest green with darker green around the edges. Wears black square shaped/rectangle glasses(can be oversized for cuteness).
Skin: Pale, peach tones
Hair: Blonde, light ash/corn silk colors. Can be any length. Often wears pigtails with ribbons.
Markings: Tattoos: white angel wings on her back and a black medic style cross on right hip.
Personality: Happy, spazzy, hyper, kawaii, sweet, and affectionate. Can be evil in that cute creepy kind of way.
Likes: Cute things, bows, silver, black, pink, green, yellow, red, light blue, bunnies, kittens, frogs, fluffy, lolita, pigtails, being nakkie(please dont draw here nude unless everything is covered/hidden in some way), BOOKS, paint, flowers, blankets, cookies, angel wings(is almost always wearing a pair in some way)
Dislikes: Pandas, pirates, gold, punk, grunge, gore, purple

What do I want: Anything! I love random outfits being put on her(thus the no clothing on the reference sheet XD )
As long as her basic body details are stuck with, you have free reign.

[quote="Amai_Neiko"][/quote]

Amai_Neiko
Name: Amai_Neiko
Image References:
Katana Revant - wolf/shy/tomboy/aloof
Please pay extra attention to: Her gloves design on the sitting image. She has two braids always pulled forward. Has one stray strand of hair at the top like an antenna. Inner part of shirt is lighter than the outer part.

Ren Kiriko - dragon/playful/energetic/mischievous/regal
Please pay extra attention to: The lotus flowers on her outfit can be full or a mix of full flowers and petals. Her red sash is tied with a slightly sagging bow in the back. She has scales coming up from underneath the front of her boots/stockings. She has two braids, sometimes only one pulled forward, and she has two wayward strands of hair (almost like an antenna) on top of her head.

Kokoro - arctic fox/calm/cheerful/have fun but responsible type/katana's best friend
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Please pay extra attention to: Hair gradients. She's wearing a halter like dress with a wrap over it.

Cinna the cinnabunny and Checker Cookie Girl
User ImageUser Image
Please pay extra attention to: For Cinna: Please don't go shorter than her hair is <3 She has light little freckles on her cheeks right under her eyes. She can be with out without a cinnamon roll. For checker girl: just some ideas, she can be with checkered cookies or a glass of milk

Sheep Girl (no name) and Bat girl (no name lol I just like this design a lot)
User ImageUser Image
Please pay extra attention to: for Sheepie: The blush marks. Golden eyes. Curls in her hair. She is wearing a small ruffled tank (tied in the back of her neck) over a tissue t-shirt (thin stretchable skin tight shirt). For batgirl: she is wearing shorts under her dress so as not to expose herself while flying lol

What do I want: Art of any of these cuties, could be anything from headshots to body, colored to non colored, anything! I will love it! <3

Art Collectors

[ Username E - H ]

[quote="Esdeath777"][/quote]

Esdeath777
Name: Esdeath777
Image References: Friend 1 (Control)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Friend 2(KEW)

Me or Current

BEAR -
User ImageUser Image

Group left to right ( wolter (guy), kew,me, control )
User ImageUser ImageSmexy SharkUser Image

What do I want: I want REALISTIC style over chibi/anime art although its fine if its DETAILED or if its the background/not the avi. TRADITIONAL or DIGITAL or MIXED. I want it to BRIGHT and happy but if you want dark I'll take STAR WARS. Freedom on other styles. No GORE. THANK YOU!!!!
Please pay extra attention to:
1. GROUPS/PAIRINGS = LOVE
2. GIJINKAS or others- as long as the parts of the avi is used, mainly the HEAD/HAIR then its good
3. ITEM COLORS -You may change colours of item(s)
4. NAMES- Optional and your choice - your signature is A plus wink

Art Collectors

[ Username I - L ]

[quote="I- ChiiDoLL -I"][/quote]

I- ChiiDoLL -I

Name: Chii / ChiiDoLL / DoLL / Dollie
Image References: User Image
What do I want: Artistic freedom
Please pay extra attention to: Eyes must be YELLOW! From bright yellow to golden yellow... it just needs to read yellow.

Name: Claus
Image References:
User Image
Race: Demon
Important features: Blindfolds, ram-like horns, and collar; his dark skin bring out the golden silver bangs in his redish-brown hair. Piercings: snake bites, various ear piercings (ref coming soon).
Personality: Not one for much smiles, but full of smirks and sarcasm. Claus is generally cold and off-putting with a sharp tongue full of witty remarks, but he has his sweet side too when it involves someone who has earned his trust to care enough for.
Style: Baggy tanks or sleeveless shirts are usually his to-go tops, but being topless works too. Although he generally isn't picky in what he wears, he does accessorize to the fullest with his piercings and chains. He loves chains... despite the irony of being imprisoned, he does have a love for chains in various shape and sizes.
Other references:
Here's a base for outfit creation~
User Image

Some samples by other users:
Freaque of Nature
User Image

SilentBreeze90
User Image

RoseDragonfire
User Image

[quote="Leonaenae"][/quote]

Leonaenae
I have a TON of choices, So to see them all Clicky for my Art Request Thread.
There are literally three pages of choices XD

Couple Request
Pretty much my husband and myself lol.

exclaim So Blue eyes, blonde hair, and pale skin for me.
exclaim Brown eyes/glasses, brown hair, and tan skin for him.
exclaim AND on both Gold weddings bands.

Feel free to just draw him or me <3
Clicky on the thumbnails to see them bigger. But you don't have to be EXACT of course.
These are mainly guidelines lol

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Singles. Three of my Avatars

[quote="II-solitude-II"][/quote]

II-solitude-II
Name: II-solitude-II
Image References:
User Image

other avis (expressions to your freedom) or my current
User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

What do I want: this is my bishie oc i drew him out of randomness there inst much info on him except hes a kitsune
feel free to draw how u view him(have full freedom and go crazy) the outfits doesn't matter as long the hair and face features remain the same
oc album
other avis poses and everything to your freedom
Please pay extra attention to: im looking for any style but something more than a bust shot is preferred since very little people are willing to design a random outfit for him

[quote="III_of_Wands"][/quote]

III_of_Wands
I'mma be an art collector. I official love this new avatar. I had no idea I needed a change.

Name: III_of Wands
Image References:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What do I want:
Anything would be fine. I've never done this on a regular basis. Chibi would be adorable, but I'm still mastering autodesk myself and would love to see your attempts at a new program/ traditional.
Well, the star? I'm really using it to make a shirt flap. XD I don't need the star and 'player icon'. It just bothered me my 'trenchcoat-long shirt' was glitching.

Where he lives? In a rural part of the US, as a graphic designer in a single room apartment.
Hobbies? Ninja training exercises, art, reading, and watching people.
Personality? cool and collected, but smart-alack and a tad ADHD. Weird poses are a norm for him, even while he sleeps.

Art Collectors

[ Username M - P ]

[quote="mythological irony"] [/quote]

mythological irony

Like LOTS of choices? Check out my request thread.
Or pick one of my current favorite characters in the spoiler below.
(Clicking the character header will bring you to the albums.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Notes: Typically wears at least one golden accessory;
has a second pair of eyes on her the palms of her hands--
the irises are the same color as her first pair of eyes.

User Image

Notes: Her sword is as tall as she is;
she's blind in her left eye;
hair can be drawn in different styles,
but she always has at least one braid somewhere.

User Image

Notes: Her hair can be drawn down.

User Image

Notes: N/A

User Image

Notes: Can be drawn with a mermaid-type tail the same color as his skin.

Art Collectors

[ Username Q - T ]

[quote="SweetNiar"][/quote]

SweetNiar
I like to request me some art too! ^_^

Name: SweetNiar
Image References: User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
What do I want: Artistic Freedom!
exclaim Black & White avie has a tiny white eye and a big open mouth from item Hero Manner!
exclaim The eyes on the rainbow colored avie are rainbow colored as well. Is wearing the teeth bandana from Angry Electric Dino covering her mouth and yellow/pink spiked shell backpack from Angry Cute Dino. No need to include sparkles in that one either! :)

[quote="Tanteii"][/quote]

Tanteii
Name: Tanteii
Image References:
User Image

Please pay extra attention to: The last two are a couple.

[quote="RoseDragonfire"][/quote]

RoseDragonfire
I would love to be a collector as well. <333

Name: Solaria (Or Rose)
Image References: User Image User Image User Image
Possible Props: User Image User Image User Image <-- think different colors for this one though...I haven't changed it yet
What do I want: Any art of her really. She's my main OC of all time. I obsess over phoenixes after all, lol! You are welcome to change her outfit, add one of her props, or make up props of your own that you think might suit her.

Name: Valon
Possible Props: User Image
What do I want: Like before. Feel free to take creative liberties. ^^

Name: Lucelia Navani
What do I want: I'm fairly certain you can guess by now. biggrin

Name: Vaan
Image References: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Possible Props: User Image User Image
What do I want: His colors haven't really been decided on, so like everything else, take whatever creative liberties you'd like.

Names: Myra and Lyra (twins!)
Image References: User Image User Image
What do I want: They're identical twins, but Lyra acts like the younger sister and vice versa. ^^

[quote="Raeyna Ficst"][/quote]

Raeyna Ficst
Name: Ella and Quilbur
Image References:
User Image
User Image

What do I want: These are my friend's two dear pets. Ella is the poodle mix, and she has unfortunately passed away. She was very affectionate and full of energy. Quilbur the hedgehog is new, and he is a loveable, shy, sweetheart. On behalf of my friend, I would like to request art of these two cuties together, though to my knowledge, they never got to meet.
Please pay extra attention to: Showing these two together as adorable friends. Any and all styles welcome.
Anyone with photoshop skills, I know my friend would love these two actual pictures merged so that they are together somehow. Beyond that, any and all art in different styles and mediums of the two of them together would be fantastic and adored. I would also want to know if you would allow my friend to download a copy of your piece(s) and share them with zir networks (such as on zir facebook, etc.) Ze is always faithful to crediting everything, and leaving signatures/watermarks intact.

Thank you!

Art Collectors

[ Username U - Z ]

[quote="Vivi_Gardens"][/quote]

Vivi_Gardens
Name: Vivi_Gardens
Image References:
User Image

User Image

Other characters to draw:

User Image

What do I want: ART!!!!! I'm not picky "this time"
Please pay extra attention to: HAVING FUN WHILE DOING ART!!!! emotion_bigheart

[quote="WraythRose Darkthorn"][/quote]

WraythRose Darkthorn
My current avi, User Image

Or any of my previous avi's:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

I can give you the equipped list for any if you should so need it 3nodding

Bonne Nuit!

Art Collectors

[ Shadow Artists of the Event ]

[quote="outlaw trinidy"][/quote]

outlaw trinidy
Name: outlaw trinidy
Image References: Always love art of my Llamas, dolls go to their profile.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Challange for drawing little kids, click to see her profile.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bringing these guys back, this links to profile.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lastly, Chogan. Who was possessed with the soul of a dragon. His profile has all his tattoo information, and personality.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I have others in my site, HERE

What do I want: You all to have fun, and hopefully be inspired by my babies. Their profiles have their information, hopefully it will have all info you need <3
Please pay extra attention to: Yogita is age 6, and she is a witch.
The Llamas can be done together or alone, they are expecting a child and are deeply in love. *gag* mushy crap...
The twins are sassy and fun, I also collect zombie movie/book/show referenced poses/icons.
Lastly, Chogan is tough to draw for some people. Please feel free to quote me in the thread and ask me questions about him and his dragon Tolk.

[quote="Alec Ikiiki"][/quote]

Alec Ikiiki
User Image User Image Username: Alec Ikiiki
Dragon - Dragon / Female / Impulsive / Loner / Fighter → Bio
Ryuuko - Human / Male / Calm / Bashful / Mage → Bio
Both characters have certain details, please check the bios
for personalities, quirks, and specifics. Thank you.

I am more interested in getting art of my OCs, however, I
do have a list of Avatars you're welcome to draw as well.
Artistic Freedom is more than Welcome!! Avatar Album

[quote="Freaque of Nature"][/quote]

Freaque of Nature
Name: Freaque of Nature
Image References:

User Image

I'm not picky XD

Art Collectors

[ Non-Artist Requests ]

[quote="Call Me Nefret"][/quote]

Call Me Nefret
Name: Call Me Nefret
Image References:
User Image
What do I want: Some sort of regal royal portrait or bust
Please pay extra attention to: The face. The avatar has sort of a expressionless face, but I would like her to have a look of determination.

[[Bit of extra info, should the artist want it]]
She's the 18 year old daughter of a cruel tyrant and found love in an arranged marriage. She has the power of bone dengen (magic) to change her form and use the very bones in her body as weapons. When her brother-in-law overthrew his brother, killed his father, and became a tyrant himself, Menna fled to find a dengen master and better her own abilities. Then she met up with her husband (who had been exiled) and rushed back to overthrow the new tyrant and take back their kingdom as its queen.

I can give more than that, but the RP has been going on for years and it would be a very long summary.

[quote="Rawfie"][/quote]

Rawfie
Name: Rawfie
Image References:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

What do I want: Headshots are fine; waist up is preferred. Digital over traditional.
Please pay extra attention to: Please do not draw the wings or tails on the avatars. These are old references that haven't been updated.

[quote="Full_Moon83"][/quote]

Full_Moon83
Name: Full_Moon83 (+ Kiryu Thunder)
Image References:

Full_Moon83

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kiryu Thunder

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

you can find more info about theme here:
User Image

What do I want: I would love to get some couple art of the two of us. It's our gaia wedding anniversary on feb 28:th.
Please pay extra attention to: To the one related with the wedding outfit.

[quote="Slayernice"][/quote]

Slayernice
I'd like to be added as an art collector~~~!

Name: Slayernice
Image References: Shark Hasame(More info on the link)

or

Togai Koukigyoku(More info on the link)

or

Axel "Alexandre" Nice(More info on the link)

What do I want: Artistic freedom! I'd love if you read their info too! Feel even free to give them new clothes!!
Please pay extra attention to: Nothing more to say~

[quote="Ninja Princess Midori"][/quote]

Ninja Princess Midori
-Update-
User Image

Name: Ninja Princess Midori
Image References:
Puppy Love

New adopt: Hikaru Iwata
Appearance of a middle schooler, but he's 16, slender built, 5'6 (With or without scarf)

New OC: Rei Nekomi
He's such a naughty kitty. He's sly and knows his way around words.
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Tattoos and Piercings
left brow pierced, lower bottom right lip pierced, tattoo on left shoulder, tattoos on hips.
User Image

Rivals
Rei and Ryota
User ImageUser Image
(Rei without piercings)

Groups
User ImageUser Image

Couple
Ryota and Akemi
User ImageUser Image

Ryota Inuyama

Akemi Niwa
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Friends
Hinami and Ryota
User Image

Hinami

Friends
Ai and Hinami
User Image

Ai

From Hell w/Love
User Image

Newset Adopt: Eris
Lucifer's little sister. Appears to be 15 years old.(much older though)

Couple
Toshihiro and Chiyo
User Image User Image

Toshihiro

Chiyo

Lucifer
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Shirtless Lucifer
User ImageUser Image

Lucifer & His Familiars
User Image

Iyashii

Kurami

User Image

School for the Wicked

Couple
Kurai and Sasayaki
User ImageUser Image

Kurai Grim

Sasayaki Akuma

Emiko

Orochimaru
User Image User ImageUser Image

Takeru

Asuka Dracula

Shou Dracula

Others

Sarro (Goddess half)
User Image User ImageUser Image

Sarro (Devil half)
User Image User Image User Image

Midori
User ImageUser Image

Tatsu
User ImageUser Image

Links
User Image
(Left to right: Takeru, Shou, Kurai, and Orochimaru)

Character's background stories.
Red's Toyhous.e
Red's DA
Artist's Credits
*All art is posted on my DA and credited to you. Let me know if you want it credited using your Gaia name or DA.

What do I want: Please choose your favorite. 3nodding
Please pay extra attention to: Markings and wings on certain characters.

Art Collectors

[ New requests, draw at your own risk, respond time unknown ]
[ Requests will stay here for at least a week; will move upon activeness in thread ]

[quote="Suoh-Jin"][/quote]

Expiration 3/15/16
Suoh-Jin
Name: Suoh-Jin
Image References:

What do I want: Anything would be good smile A couple piece, single, etc! heart
Please pay extra attention to: First guy has white eyes and black scalera, second one has blue eyes black scalera. First guy is taller than the second one. Both are boys ^-^

[quote="Crimson Carmen"][/quote]

Expiration 3/15/16
Crimson Carmen
Name: Crimson Carmen
Image References: User Image
What do I want:Artistic Freedom! I'm pretty much fine with anything.
Please pay extra attention to: her dress.

Affiliates

Please make sure you add ours before you post your request here.
... will not add until I see our banner in your thread first b/c I don't have time to give you mine when it's right here...

tab tab User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.98866439/][img]http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt171/LCD_Production/gaia/100-day/100-day-banner.png[/img][/url]

Link to our guild: (Want announcement about this event for next year? JOIN US!)

tab tab User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/an-artist-and-art-collectors-paradise/g.41927/][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/Kaleta348/My Graphics/zacktiny.jpg[/img][/url]

Visit these places:

User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas