Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Moved

Are you guys ready for 2016?!

OH HECK YEAH!!! BRING IT ON!! 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
Wait, I still need to come up with my New Year Resolution! 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Your Resolution should be completing all 100 days!! >;D 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I'm so ready!! I'm all fired up!! Let's crank out all sorts of art to greet the new year!! 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

SilentBreeze90
Gah! *falls over* No eatsing me! I'm not nummy at all!!!

Ahahaha, I get that whenever I go visit my cousins in Chicago, and they're only a single houroff from me. Come to think of it, that's why I absolutely despise daylight savings time. It throws me off all over the place.

Well I'll do my best. It would be eeeeven better if I could just color your arts. xP
Gurl, you can color ALL my art! XD;; Lol, I do half an entry, and then you do the other half of the entry... waitaminute, I think we can make this work?!!? O__O;;

*stares at Shev* is it possible? xD;;

I don't mind daylight saving, when we're falling back an hour and I get "one more hour" of sleep xd
But when it jumps ahead, that's when I feel like I need to rush everything D:

And did I tell you how nifty your avatar is?! It's so beautiful! D:
I just want your ability to make avatars as much as I want your coloring skills xD

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Shestval
<3
*points to post above* ouo

Magical Kitten

II Little China DoLL II

Haha~ It's been so long since I've had art to color~ Admittedly, I could probably just find anything online and color it in for fun, but it's not the same as coloring the stuff you draw~~
It might be a bit difficult for this since we'd both have to finish in one day, but it would be fun~~ so very fun~~~~

I don't even like fall back.... in fact, fall back gets me even more than spring forward. I can usually go for one day without enough sleep and then just sleep early the next night to get myself back on schedule for spring forward, but it takes me foreeeever to get used to fall back...

Thankies~ They come and they go, not every avi I make is nice. Admittedly this is one of the better ones. Your avi is so cute too~~ I totally covet your items, and your dream avis make me covet all the items on them too. xD

Super Superfan

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
So many pretty avatars to replace a theme with. <3
(⌒▽⌒)

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

III_of_Wands
So many pretty avatars to replace a theme with. <3
(⌒▽⌒)
I know, right?! It's wonderful! <33

7,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
II Little China DoLL II
Boop

Bilge rat

II Little China DoLL II
Gurl, you can color ALL my art! XD;; Lol, I do half an entry, and then you do the other half of the entry... waitaminute, I think we can make this work?!!? O__O;;

*stares at Shev* is it possible? xD;;

I don't mind daylight saving, when we're falling back an hour and I get "one more hour" of sleep xd
But when it jumps ahead, that's when I feel like I need to rush everything D:

And did I tell you how nifty your avatar is?! It's so beautiful! D:
I just want your ability to make avatars as much as I want your coloring skills xD
I'm guessing your asking if it's possible to have a lineart and then lineart color challenge? Already got it. 3nodding

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

-Firiel-chan-
<33 Do you have some art requests for us? You always have beautiful avatars!! ;D

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Sweet Saphire Dragon
HI!
Hey!! ouo Have you played the event for Xmas yet? It's kinda fun! ;D

7,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
II Little China DoLL II
-Firiel-chan-
<33 Do you have some art requests for us? You always have beautiful avatars!! ;D
I actually don't know what to do for this year! I mean, I have been gone for like... a billion years! What's in and all that crap?

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Shestval
I'm guessing your asking if it's possible to have a lineart and then lineart color challenge? Already got it. 3nodding
Oh, you are so good~~ <33 I knew you would have everything covered! whee cute:

Bilge rat

II Little China DoLL II
Shestval
Oh, you are so good~~ <33 I knew you would have everything covered! whee cute:
If you've got ideas for themes you'd like to see, mention them! whee I've still got some open slots.

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

SilentBreeze90

Haha~ It's been so long since I've had art to color~ Admittedly, I could probably just find anything online and color it in for fun, but it's not the same as coloring the stuff you draw~~
It might be a bit difficult for this since we'd both have to finish in one day, but it would be fun~~ so very fun~~~~

I don't even like fall back.... in fact, fall back gets me even more than spring forward. I can usually go for one day without enough sleep and then just sleep early the next night to get myself back on schedule for spring forward, but it takes me foreeeever to get used to fall back...

Thankies~ They come and they go, not every avi I make is nice. Admittedly this is one of the better ones. Your avi is so cute too~~ I totally covet your items, and your dream avis make me covet all the items on them too. xD
I haven't drawn in so long gonk
redface Aw, I love that you love to color my stuff~ you flatterer, you!! <33

I have some things I covet in my dream avi too XDD <333 I've gotten better in not wanting as much in items nowadays due to the inflation -- I can't buy anything o________o;; I feel so poor XD

Super Superfan

II Little China DoLL II
[D

v//v no, i don't normally play em tbh!
what is it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items