Shestval
Hooray, i love seeing old faces! Your characters are beautiful, btw. :3

Thank you! C:

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Can I still please sign up as an art collector?
My request is this avi User Image or this one User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bilge rat

Heroic Cat

8,025 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Super Superfan

thank you very much for the update <3
its kinda sad i see not as many artist </3
but i sort of figured it would end like that, but not so drastic! goodness!

Bilge rat

WHOOO FOR BEGINNING. But I think I screwed up my charahub for the my last oc so I'm just gonna do an easy replacement. ; v;

REQUEST REPLACEMENT

Slothpai
Ridiculous. Lazy. Glutton. Often seen as adorable though. Charahub.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rin
Extremely feminine and susceptible to pressure. Introverted and timid, but a hard worker. Artistic freedom with outfit as long as she wears a dress, a long hooded coat, dark leggings/tights with heeled boots/pumps Charahub.

Shun
A shameless nerd who enjoys anime, manga, video games, and drawing. He has a major sweet tooth. Charahub.

Heine
A sex crazed addict who likes to fill his time doing pointless things and, well, sex. Extremely competitive with a rough nature. Charahub.

Bull
A lazy butt who prefers to only sleep or smoke. Incredibly antisocial. Must have all of his piercings. Charahub.

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Sweet Saphire Dragon
thank you very much for the update <3
its kinda sad i see not as many artist </3
but i sort of figured it would end like that, but not so drastic! goodness!

Hopefully we'll have more artists pouring in before the 12th~ ouo;;

Maybe we'll have more people joining as soon as the event starts -- it seems to attract more when the time comes xD; (just like deadlines and procrastinating)

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

mythological irony
Here's my art requests:

User Image
xxROXANNE HALSEYxx

❝I will save you from yourself. ❞

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ xxxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ xxxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Female

Twenty-four

Nationality

American

Species

Human

Appearance

Orange/red hair, which is chin-length in the front, but shorter in the back; straight bangs.

Green eyes.

Fair skin tone.

Clothes

Abilities

Roxanne is adept at solving puzzles; she also took self-defense classes, so she knows how to defend herself if need be.

Personality

Roxanne never backs down from a challenge. Even if she's terrified, she'll act as if she's not, which can sometimes be good and sometimes be bad. She tends to be angry a good portion of the time, but she knows how to control her anger and let it motivate her to do things that she otherwise would not have been able to do. Additionally, she has little patience for people she considers to not be as intelligent as she is.

References

Writings

❝ Time will change everything about this hell. ❞

User Image
xxTHANATOS ❝THANN❞xx

❝I’ve been dreaming of things yet to come. ❞

Male

Real age unknown; looks to be about twenty

Nationality

--

Species

Death

Appearance

Auburn hair; not quite shoulder length

Yellow eyes.

Medium-tan skin tone.

Clothes

Refer to the references, though artistic freedom is encouraged.

Abilities

Thann lost all of the powers he had as Death. Now, he's just a normal human who can't really do much, since he doesn't really know how to be a human.

Personality

Thann is really naive and ignorant about a lot of stuff because he's actually Death but he's being punished for something and thus lost all of his powers and became human and he has a lot of trouble understanding human things. He also has a very bad temper at times.

References

Writings

❝ Living, learning, watching, burning. ❞

User Image

xxJADE FALLOW xx

❝Blood for blood. ❞

Female

Twenty-two

Nationality

Auran

Species

Human

Appearance

Long, thick black hair that goes down to her knees, styled like this.

Dark blue eyes.

Dark skin.

Clothes

She wears mostly achromatic colors -- once in a while she‘ll wear something with color, but it isn‘t often. She wears a lot of leather and things with buckles and places to put her weapons.

Abilities

Jade is very fast and stealthy. She can pick just about any lock and is very skilled with hand-to-hand combat.

Personality

Jade is extremely dedicated to Kratos, even to the point of sacrificing her own life if he were to ask her. She gets her kicks and thrills out of playing cat and mouse with her victims.

References

Writings

None.

❝ We've all gotta die. ❞

User Image
xxCECILY ADELAIDE xx

❝Thought that I would let you leave. ❞

Female

Twenty

Nationality

Ambrosian

Species

Encantado/Mermaid

Appearance

Long, straight, wispy, bluegreen hair that reaches her knees. The front is twisted like this with small white ribbons tied at the bottom.

Golden eyes.

White/colorless skin.

A dusting of white scales up her torso, along her neck, on her arms, and on her legs when she’s taken human form.

Claws and long, needle-thin, sharp teeth in her mermaid form.

Clothes

In her human form, she only wears dresses, usually something bright and colorful and eye-catching. She prefers short dresses over longer ones, but will wear a long dress on occasion. In her original form, she wears no clothing (if anyone is uncomfortable drawing that, though, feel free to stick a bra on her).

Abilities

Cecily has the ability to shift between two forms -- her original mermaid form and a human form. She is very seductive, musical, and charming, and she can pull a soul from a body and absorb it into her own.

Personality

When someone first looks at Cecily, they would see an innocent, defenseless and yet very sensual girl, and if they were to approach her, they probably wouldn't live to see the next day. Cecily, despite her appearances, is a coldblooded murderer who uses her looks and charms to seduce both men and women and then she sucks out their souls and absorbs them.

References

Writings

❝ It's hard to stop what you can't see. ❞

xxMAKAR ORTONxx

❝I will save you from yourself. ❞

Male

Twenty

Nationality

Erosian

Species

Human

Appearance

Straight black hair that goes just past his shoulders. No bangs.

Slate blue eyes.

Dark skin tone.

Clothes

Refer to the references for examples. Artistic freedom is encouraged.

Abilities

Skilled in using dual swords. He's also able to act without regard to his own emotions.

Personality

Makar isn't sure that the war is a good idea, but his loyalty to Hayden keeps him from speaking his mind. His top priority is to protect her if need be, even if it means sacrificing his life. Makar is a lot gentler than the queen and he has a lot of empathy for people from all countries, including Syrin, but his duty to Hayden always trumps this empathy and he would do anything for her, no matter how horrible the deed and no matter how it made him feel. He believes that he can live with any amount of guilt but that he can't life if were to fail Hayden.

References

Writings

None.

❝ Time will change everything about this hell. ❞

It's really code heavy, but I see that you've placed a lot of thoughts into it... so I'll keep them.
Added and added. heart

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Crystalized Cherri
My request is this avi
User Image or this one User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Added. heart

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

When the event starts.... we won't be quoting each person.

There will just be a post that reads "updated," so just check and make sure that your stuff is up.

We're humans, and have the ability to miss something. 3nodding

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

anihun
Slothpai
Ridiculous. Lazy. Glutton. Often seen as adorable though. Charahub.

Rin
Extremely feminine and susceptible to pressure. Introverted and timid, but a hard worker. Artistic freedom with outfit as long as she wears a dress, a long hooded coat, dark leggings/tights with heeled boots/pumps Charahub.

Shun
A shameless nerd who enjoys anime, manga, video games, and drawing. He has a major sweet tooth. Charahub.

Heine
A sex crazed addict who likes to fill his time doing pointless things and, well, sex. Extremely competitive with a rough nature. Charahub.

Bull
A lazy butt who prefers to only sleep or smoke. Incredibly antisocial. Must have all of his piercings. Charahub.

Replaced. heart

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

yum_puddi We have almost an equal amount of artists and art collectors~
I was really happy to see that the other thread stopped at page 32 (when we had 31 artists and 33 art collectors xD)

*ish weird*

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

II Little China DoLL II
It's really code heavy, but I see that you've placed a lot of thoughts into it... so I'll keep them.
Added and added. heart

Yeah, sorry about that. I can get pretty carried away sometimes. sweatdrop
And thank you! C:

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Soooooo excited!! emotion_kirakira

OMG, you can be an artist and a collector?!

SUBMITTING THIS s**t HEY-O~

User Image

Name: Sid
Race: Latino
Hair: Fire-truck red (dyed)
Eyes: Hazel
Other notable stuff: Freckles over her nose; build like a stick; her boots have red spurs shaped like little wind-mills; paint-speckled bandana around her neck; the rocket-backpack is optional
Personality in a nutshell: Dynamic, hyper, crazy, loud, and a little maniacal. She's just a kid with dirty hair and too much energy. Sarcastic, sassy, and full of teenage rebellion. She's a graffiti artist among other things, so if you'd like you can include graffiti themes, a spray-paint can, or charcoal and paint sticks, which she also uses.

Thank you SO much, and best of luck with the 100-day-challenge! You can do it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff