Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImagexxxxxYOOO so after 2.5 years in the freebs forum this thread got moved to the requests forum. Guess it's time to edit every post to match!
xxxxxIt's a thread for requesting art and art trades. If you want art from me but don't have art to give, check out my art shop instead.

xxxxxFor any transaction, I need to see your samples, your price (whether it's gold or art you want from me) and who you're drawing for me. It's fine to give me options on who you'll draw, but please set your own price.
xxxxxFor a trade, you have to go first, but I always try to give back equal art in terms of portion of body showing and the level of background/coloring/shading )) My samples are all of the art seen in the Samples and OC Ref Group sections. AND UH I'll try to keep something recent up here in the first post, I guess!

xxxxxPlease know going into this that if you take more than two weeks to deliver your end, you should keep me updated. After two weeks with no contact, I generally try to contact the person I'm trading with/buying from, but that shouldn't be my job. My main motivation for this is under the spoiler, for space.(spoiler)I've had someone actually block me after I'd contacted them multiple times about our pending trade. I was the only one ever initiating contact, and even then only after I saw that person opening new trade/freeb threads. I'd offered to cancel the trade as an option, but they insisted that we go through with it. Until I found out I was blocked.(/spoiler)xxxxxI'm not bothering with that kind of BS any more! If it's been a month since I last heard from you, our trade will be listed in the perpetually pending list. It's not for humiliation, it's so I don't forget we had an arrangement, while also keeping it off my active engagements list.xxxxxPlease know going into this that if you take more than a month to deliver your end, you should keep me updated. I've, uh, been ghosted multiple times, and at least once blocked so a person wouldn't have to go through with their half of an art trade?? So now if it's been more than a month or two since I last heard from you, the trade/commission will be moved to the perpetually pending list. It's so that if something happened and you come back I still remember what our arrangement was, but just in case you don't I can still use the slot you were holding previously. I keep trades open until the other party closes them (even when they've moved lists on this page), so if you don't see it anymore it's probably just the notification that disappeared, please check your trades page.

~*---------------_____| | |----------| | |_____---------------*~

xxxCurrent Trades:
xxxxxx(their un who I'm drawing <---> who they're drawing [status of trade])

xxxCurrent Commissions:
xxxxxx(their un who they're drawing [price])
1. Xaalen Katherine [5t]
2. N a r u cx Sarge [4t]
3. Suadacity (Couple art) [7t]

xxxPerpetually Pending
xxxxxIt's been at least a month since I last heard from this person, and I never got art from them. If you're on this list and want off, please contact me! I need to know if you're planning to finish the trade/commission or if you're not interested anymore.
xxxx* Lucifers Accomplice Aries & Capricorn <---& Satordi & Marie
xxxx* Meep Chan Gigi & Sedor <---& Two GH OCs
xxxx* SyraScythe Apollo or Syra <---& Yesac
xxxx* Supa Dupa-Chan Lamia <---& Satordi
xxxx* Trainer-Lil Nan Chazov <---& Gameo or Nolche
xxxx* Archaic Lullabies Miyu <---& Kayne & ???
xxxx* kizxm Kid x Kip <---& Anan x Kayne
xxxx* carcino8iologist Lala [500b]
celsol [1t]
saql-faith Demon [2t]
Saftey-Pin-Kisses Satordi [1t]
Samples

xxxxxA selection of some relatively recent art of mine, of differing levels of time and effort, to give you an idea of the range of artistic skill I currently produce at. Each section is ordered relatively newer -> older. Since I don't draw as often as I did when I first made this thread, some of these examples are pretty old, but I think it's easy to tell which ones.
xxxxxIf you have a particular piece from a particular section you'd want me to emulate in our trade, let me know and I might take it into consideration. It helps if you point out specifically what part of it you like.

Full Painting
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Clean Soft
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Colorful Hard
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Semi-trad

Kidlets

Cheebs??
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Soft Sketch
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hard Sketch

Trad Sketch
Ghost Hunt Club (TH)
User Image

**NB: Though I tend to draw them in the same stuff, you can change their clothes however you want, really. The most important thing is keeping their physical features the same!

The group as a whole:
They're a group of high school psychics hunting ghosts. They make use of intangible expressions of (Classical) elements to exorcise ghosts. Their weapon of choice is a PK (psychokinesis) ability determined by their compatibility with a (Classical) humor or humor blend. Most of them aren’t as human as they’d like to appear, though.
Visually they're supposed to be a group of high schoolers that’re believably normal and yet with each person distinct enough from the others that they’d never get confused. You can see the unobscured fullbody versions of them from the picture above under "Art s/he's in."

Counterclockwise, starting from the far left: (Names link to their TH pages)

If you're going for a single do whoever you want! If you'd rather do a group (to receive group art) my preferences are below, from most desired to least. An x means you can imply a romantic relationship, while an & means I'm only looking for a friendly relationship.
    Gameo x Satordi (spicy/sweet and comfortable)
    Kayne x Anan (sweet/friendly vs bashful/grumpy)
    Gameo & Marie (friendly and comfortable)
    Gameo & Satordi & Marie (friendly and comfortable)
    Anan x Satordi (spicy/sweet but reluctant if you're going that route, otherwise friendly and competitive)
    Satordi & Kayne (friendly and energetic/competetive)
    Kayne & Marie (friendly and energetic/comfortable)
    Anan & Kayne & Satordi (friendly and fun)
    All five!(Note that I probably won't return with a five person art, though I'd be willing to make up for it in another manner)
RDK (TH)
User Image

Other full group pics:
User ImageUser Image

**NB: I tend to draw them in the same clothes all the time, but feel free to draw them in whatever you want! The only things that I'd like you to keep would be Yesac's red scarf (if he's wearing layers), Lal's hair ribbons (if her hair is tied up; feel free to do her hair however you like) and Dunne's pendant (unless it's covered up).
My biggest beef is drawing them paler than they are!! Sheneb's super pale, and Yesac's pretty light, but seeing Lal/Dunne/Nolche drawn looking basically white is depressing...

The group as a whole: They're a group of teens and young adults that live and work together in a squad, dubbed the RDK. Yesac's the only one connected to their parent organisation, but he recruited the others for their skills and they each have their own reasons for joining. None of them joined for particularly noble goals, but most would quit if they thought they were doing something criminal. They've all become attached to each other through the experience and are glad to have a place to belong. However, one of them is secretly a spy for the team that's opposing them (see the bonus section for details on those guys). Each of them can enter an "operational mode," in which their emotions are dulled, their performance capabilities are increased and they establish a mental link with the others in their squad who are also in that mode. The visual cue of this is their irises turning red.
The reason names have multiple spellings is because I named them with the setting's phonetic alphabet, and then translated to similar English names/words ;; The name in parentheses is their most common diminutive!

From left to right: (Names link to their TH pages with additional info)

If you're going for a single do whoever you want! If you'd rather do a group (to receive group art) my preferences are below, from most desired to least. An x means you can imply a romantic relationship, while an & means I'm only looking for a friendly relationship. A v is for enemies, if you wanna imply foe yay go for it.
    Yesac x Lal (sweet/friendly and cute)
    Dunne x Nolche (spicy and comfortable)
    Dunne & Lal (competitive and energetic)
    Yesac x Nolche (if someone's making moves it's only Yesac, otherwise comfortable and friendly)
    Dunne x Sheneb (i.e. "they're so close they could be mistaken for a couple," no smooching)
    Yesac & Lal & Nolche (they're dragging Nolche into their fun and he's enjoying it)
    Arrows x Dayna (sweet/spicy and comfortable)
    Dunne v Glen (going to/are currently beating the crap outta each other)
    Yesac v Arrows (opposing ideologies, prolly not physically interacting)
    Lal v Stell (reluctantly fighting)
    Glen & Stell (comfortable and friendly)
    All five of the RDK crew! (Note that I probably won't return with a five person art, though I'd be willing to make up for it in another manner)
    All four of the ERG crew! (Same as above)
Glitch in GODSLAND (TH)
User Image

Other full group pics:
User ImageUser Image

***NB: They have uniforms--if they’re wearing those, they should look the same! I’d love to see other people’s interpretations of their battle attire, though. You can draw them in other clothes, too, but please ask me about it first. It's only important to remember that Plus always wears his unique headphones (in his battle attire, the headband becomes his visor).
Also, since these are their in-game avatars, feel free to stylise them all you want! Just make sure they’re still recognisable as my characters ))

The group as a whole:
They're individual, unrelated adolescents playing an exclusive VR MMO. As depressed players become addicted to the game, they become mentally trapped there, which manifests as their avatar being consumed by an in-game monster. The team forms to beat the monsters and help out these troubled players, but the only effective weapons are externalizations of their own personal trauma, which get stronger as they are confronted with their own issues.

From left to right: (Names link to their TH pages for additional info)

If you're going for a single do whoever you want! If you'd rather do a group (to receive group art) my preferences are below, from most desired to least. An x means you can imply a romantic relationship, while an & means I'm only looking for a friendly relationship.
    Plus x Prince (sweet and cute)
    Demon x Data (sweet/friendly vs bashful/grumpy)
    Plus x Data (Plus teases him and Data tries to hide that he's enjoying it)
    Demon & Data & Prince (cute friends having fun times)
    Demon x Prince (Prince trying to be Demon's knight in shining armor, which she plays along with, no smooches)
    All four of the gang! (Note that I probably won't return with a four person art, though I'd be willing to make up for it in another manner)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BELOVED (TH)

**NB: I tend to draw them in the same clothes all the time, but feel free to draw them in whatever you want! The only thing to keep in mind are Sarge's stitches.

The group as a whole:
Humans have been fighting the fiends that use portals to travel to the human realm for years now. With the Order paying a bounty for each fiend turned in, many courageous fighters now make a living as Hunters, even without being directly employed by the Order itself. By recommendation of the Order, many Hunters hide the identities of those closest to them to shield them from reprisal, referring to them with just one word: BELOVED.

When Sarge returns home one day to find that her BELOVED has been taken, she swears to go to the fiend realm herself to get them back. Joining her are Rosalyn, a Hunter with similar goals, and Levin, the boy who will help get them there but keeps his motivations a secret.

From left to right: (Names link to their TH pages for additional info)

Levin x Rosalyn (belligerent or physical and friendly)
    Sarge & Rosalyn & Levin (friendls just hanging out)
    Levin & Katherine (friendly and comfortable)
    Sarge & Rosalyn (friendly and comfrotable)
Received Highlights Gallery

Ok let's be real, I used to host ALL of the art I'd received from Gaia users here but I've been collecting art of my OCs for years, so I'm trimming down to save data for people.

All-time favourites:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Art by furei [TH], goldplatedd [TH], mocakola [TH], fuya momo [Gaia], Pixelmune [Gaia])

Most recent:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Art by Dawnpainterz [Gaia], spoonbutt[Gaia], kingxlink [TH], echobows [TH], LonelyWaterBender [TH])
Character Index

xxxxxAn optional post to help you try to find the kind of characters you're looking for without having to read through all of my character info. If you're looking for something not listed here, let me know and I'll update the list!
xxxxx...I'll move it higher up in the thread once I can figure out a good way to format it haha

If you're looking for...xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx...then try one of these:

Designs/clothing:
Simple designs xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xx Anyone lmao that's intentionally how I design
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casual clothing/make your own outfit xxxxx Ghost Hunt Club
Casual clothing/make your own outfit xxxxx RDK
Casual clothing/make your own outfit xxxxx RDK Bonus
Casual clothing/make your own outfit xxxxx BELOVED
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
School uniforms/semi-fantasy outfits xxx xx Glitch in GODSLAND

Younger characters xxxxx xxxxx xxxx x xxx Glitch in GODSLAND
Teens/Young adults xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xx x Ghost Hunt Club
Teens/Young adults xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xx x RDK
Teens/Young adults xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xx x Levin (BELOVED)
Actual adults lol xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx x x Dunne and Nolche (RDK)
Actual adults lol xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx x x RDK Bonus
Actual adults lol xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx x x BELOVED

Relationships:
F/M relationships xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxx x x Yesac/Lal (RDK)
F/M relationships xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxx x x Data/Demon and Plus/Prince (Glitch in GODSLAND)
F/M relationships xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxx x x Levin/Rosalyn (BELOVED)
M/M relationships xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx x Anan/Kayne and Gameo/Satordi (Ghost Hunt Club)
M/M relationships xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx x Yesac/Nolche, Dunne/Nolche and Dunne/Sheneb (RDK)
M/M relationships xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx x Plus/Data and Plus/Prince (Glitch in GODSLAND)
F/F relationships xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xx x x x Arrows/Dayna (RDK Bonus)
Sweet relationships xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx x x x Yesac/Lal (RDK)
Sweet relationships xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx x x x Arrows/Dayna (RDK Bonus)
Sweet relationships xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx x x x Plus/Prince (Glitch in GODSLAND)
Sweet relationships xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx x x x Plus/Data (Glitch in GODSLAND)
Spicy relationships xxxxx xxxxx xxxx x x x x Gameo/Satordi (Ghost Hunt Club)
Spicy relationships xxxxx xxxxx xxxx x x x x Dunne/Nolche (RDK)
Spicy relationships xxxxx xxxxx xxxx x x x x Levin/Rosalyn (BELOVED)

Genders/types:
Cute xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx x Kayne and Marie (Ghost Hunt Club)
Cute xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx x Lal (RDK)
Cute xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx x Demon (Glitch in GODSLAND)
Muscled xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xx Dunne and Nolche (RDK)
Muscled xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xx Glen (RDK Bonus)
Muscled xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xx Sarge and Levin (BELOVED)
Pretty boys xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx Satordi (Ghost Hunt Club)
Pretty boys xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx Sheneb (RDK)
Pretty boys xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx Plus (Glitch in GODSLAND)
Pretty boys xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx Levin (BELOVED)
Gender?? xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx x Sheneb [comfortable appearing/dressing effeminately but is 100% a dude] (RDK)
Gender?? xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxx x Prince [it's Complicated] (Glitch in GODSLAND)
Non-white characters xxxxx xxxxx xx x x x Satordi (Ghost Hunt Club)
Non-white characters xxxxx xxxxx xx x x x Lal, Dunne and Nolche (RDK)
Non-white characters xxxxx xxxxx xx x x x Dayna and Stell (RDK Bonus)
Non-white characters xxxxx xxxxx xx x x x Demon and Prince (Glitch in GODSLAND)
Non-white characters xxxxx xxxxx xx x x x Sarge (BELOVED)
A final bump before I go to sleep!
A baby bump for my baby thread.
Coming back to check on this tomorrow!
I have class soon, but I'm up.
I should be free for basically the rest of the day, and I've been kinda in the mood to draw ;;
If I don't get a trade with anyone, I'll prolly draw for just myself haha
What these posts said before I converted them all into extra posts over time/after gaia moved my thread, because I'm sentimental like that:
LettuceJamming
I've been pretty busy up until now, but I think I should be pretty free this weekend/week for working on art trades ))
LettuceJamming
I'd do just freebs for the weekend, but I tend to get more than I'm willing to do at once ;;
LettuceJamming
A final bump before I go to sleep!
LettuceJamming
A baby bump for my baby thread.
LettuceJamming
Coming back to check on this tomorrow!
LettuceJamming
I have class soon, but I'm up.
LettuceJamming
I should be free for basically the rest of the day, and I've been kinda in the mood to draw ;;
If I don't get a trade with anyone, I'll prolly draw for just myself haha
LettuceJamming
Bumping before I head off to class, even though Gaia's pretty slow at this time of day ;;

Ishoji's King

Ghostly Hobo

Would you consider any of the below? (I'm open for doing art trades if you're interested. My Recent Work)
Thanks! ' v'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff