Demonic Camper

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Hello, please consider This!
derbucket
Jiiri
emotion_donotwant awesome man hips coming right up.

SWEEEET!
emotion_dowant

Wow I'm tired all the sudden
I hope you like it, your clown dress thing blocks your hips emotion_donotwant so instead there's your butt.

User Image
[NPC] Rina
AliciaArtemis
Hello, please consider This!

Flowers are so lovely! If you bring some to my shop, we can even put them on some cakes. Oh, for decoration of course! Did you know that you�re not s'posed to eat them? Weird, right?
I�ve tried all kinds of ways to open up those Sealed Envelopes early. One time, I actually pried it open with a pie server, but all that happened was a big flash of light. I didn't get any items, but I did get something called lacunar amnesia! Cool, right?

Hi to you too Rina. rofl

Shirtless Fatcat

35,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Jiiri

They really are beautiful <3
I have been collecting their games ever since they came out x33 <333
lol story of my life right there xDDD
//excessively breeding pokemon for shinies xD
//explodes
at least it is easier to get shinies in the newer games ;w;

Hilarious Flatterer

Jiiri
derbucket
Jiiri

SWEEEET!
emotion_dowant

I hope you like it, your clown dress thing blocks your hips emotion_donotwant so instead there's your butt.

User Image

OMG
He looks fine
emotion_awesome
He got dat booty,
I LOVE IT
thank you emotion_dowant
We Could Be Villains
Jiiri

How about I doodle your avatar and then tomorrow (when I'm not so sleepy) I'll see about your OC? emotion_kirakira

Ooh, you write? What sort of things do you do?

Wow, that would be awesome. ; u ;
Thank you. <3

And I do!
Commission wise, I usually just write people smutty fanfictions about their characters.
Otherwise, it's just with friends, role playing and what not. o wo
Genre wise, oh. I suppose modern fantasy/futuristic science fiction or post apocalyptic themes are my favorites.

Do you write? o:

Wow, awesome! I used to write, but not much anymore aside from developing comics. I used to RP, write short stories, and plan novels but I haven't had time for anything until now.

Oooh, I love those genres too! I'm particularly fond of post apocalypic dystopians. emotion_bigheart
derbucket
Jiiri
derbucket
Jiiri

SWEEEET!
emotion_dowant

User Image

OMG
He looks fine
emotion_awesome
He got dat booty,
I LOVE IT
thank you emotion_dowant

You're welcome! emotion_brofist
Come back tomorrow and maybe I'll be less sleepy and draw you in a more silly pose :3
goldcadet
Jiiri

They really are beautiful <3
I have been collecting their games ever since they came out x33 <333
lol story of my life right there xDDD
//excessively breeding pokemon for shinies xD
//explodes
at least it is easier to get shinies in the newer games ;w;

I collected the cards and manga as a kid, but that was about it. I didn't get my first gaming station until I was 13 emotion_8c
I have 6 shiny Eevees because a friend bred a shiny eevee with a shiny ditto.. my breeding resulted in 8 boxes of mostly useless ones~ half aren't even worth EV training. emotion_facepalm
Which pokemon did you whore out? xD

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: She's a magical girl with necromancer powers. She lost her parents when she way young and only had a younger sister left to take care of. She wished that she'd have the power to bring them back. However, things didn't turn out into quite what she expected (they went out of control and killed the younger sister in the process) leaving her with no choice but to take their lives again. Ever since then she prefers to be alone and talk to the undead rather than the living. She loves being independent and is a strong-willed brilliant girl with a sometimes haughty attitude.

or

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: Her great great ancestor is Time, one of the 5 great pillars supporting the word since ancient times. Generally the first descendants of Time were able to control time and travel in the past or future. However as time went by the family of Time was split into two, those who could only travel in the past (kinda like time travelers) and those who were able to see in the future (prophecies). She comes from the family of time travelers c: The power of those who could travel in the past and see in the future kinda faded as the generations went by. Her family likes to read and write to preserve the stories of earthly history (which is generally what the time travelers do) and more importantly to learn about new things. However Mneme is the first in her family to have the power to travel back in time since her great great great grandmother. Due to her powers, her parents are especially protective of her and never allows her to go in the outside world. She is a sheltered ojou-sama and is generally quiet, and has a desire to understand and analyze the world she lives in, and curious to learn about the deeper truths which leads her to be adventurous. She longs for harmony and balance in her life, and responds positively to beautiful things but is skeptical about changes (her family's kinda old fashioned ;u; ).

or

He's Male btw xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Could you change her ears to cream?

And her eyes to brown and tattoo and necklace to orange? Also change her hair to lavender like this.

Her top is of this periwinkle color

and this peachy color

You can also choose anyone from here? c:

or my dream avatars perhaps? :3
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

Jiiri

Wow, awesome! I used to write, but not much anymore aside from developing comics. I used to RP, write short stories, and plan novels but I haven't had time for anything until now.

Oooh, I love those genres too! I'm particularly fond of post apocalypic dystopians. emotion_bigheart

I used to have less time, but the older I get, the less socially adventurous as I was, so I end up filling the void with writing. xD

Comic development sounds really fun. I had someone pitch ideas to me once that they wanted opinions over, but other than that, I've never had the opportunity to try.

Right?! Oh man, I really just like throwing my character into the wastes with as little to work with as possible. The whole setting makes interactions so involved and intimate. Everything has to go smoothly, or it's reality check at every corner. > u <

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
would you draw my harlot/sword eater?
If you can, with a rapier?
(and with out what ever head thing that is on her? it came with the hair :/)
We Could Be Villains
Jiiri

I used to have less time, but the older I get, the less socially adventurous as I was, so I end up filling the void with writing. xD

Comic development sounds really fun. I had someone pitch ideas to me once that they wanted opinions over, but other than that, I've never had the opportunity to try.

Right?! Oh man, I really just like throwing my character into the wastes with as little to work with as possible. The whole setting makes interactions so involved and intimate. Everything has to go smoothly, or it's reality check at every corner. > u <

If you have any stuff up for public eyes, I'd love to take a look at it!

It's pretty much the same as writing a novel, honestly. I'm more artsy than writer, so usually when I develop a story I'll end up meshing writing with doodles/storyboards. Really fun though!

Hahaha YESS, oh man, I need to pick writing back up now emotion_kirakira

Mystical Villain's Princess

Adorable Sex Symbol

Jiiri

If you have any stuff up for public eyes, I'd love to take a look at it!

It's pretty much the same as writing a novel, honestly. I'm more artsy than writer, so usually when I develop a story I'll end up meshing writing with doodles/storyboards. Really fun though!

Hahaha YESS, oh man, I need to pick writing back up now emotion_kirakira

Aww. You're so sweet to show interest. ; w ; <33
Well, uh, as unorganized as they come, this is a thread dump of blurbs, intros, shorts, and race info on a few OCs. Warning - I write a lot of mature content. >_>;;;
Clicky.

But yes! I always encourage people to write!
Though I envy your drawing ability. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces