Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mostly Photoshop CS5, sometimes paper and pen/pencil.
Adalmina
DeliFang
Photoshop Elements, since it came for free with my tablet, haha.

Same here, it was ready in my laptop. smile

Neato! I like PSE except for the fact that I can't change the whole's window's size to what I want it to be.
I love using Sai! There are free versions of it out there, so you don't necessarily have to pay~ Sai is extremely good for sketching and lining. It's coloring is very simple too. However, for the adding of textures and backgrounds, photoshop is sometimes better. I find photoshop a lot easier to use textures with : )

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
Corel and Paint,NET, otherwise just markers/colored pencils/mechanical pencils
Corel Painter 10, and then upgraded to 12 recently. Mostly using the smooth round oils tool. Somehow I couldn't ever get the soft shading and blending quite right when using Photoshop brushes =(
SketchBook pro for outline (maybe coloring here and there)
and then Photoshop for mainly coloring and/or digital speed painting pieces.

and since some are mentioning traditional based mediums. I use pencil. though recently I've gotten into Ink W/ Water color. and am loving it. ^^ ie. in my siggy

Dapper Lunatic

Photoshop CS4, now that I've upgraded (was CS2 and then PS7 for years and years before that). If it's something with gifs, I use Gimp since it extracts frames nicely.

Prismacolor pencils and Copics for coloring traditional work.

13,900 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Generous 100
I used to use paintshop *cheaper version of photoshop* and since I moved and that was left on the computer, I use photoshop. Which is really great since they just updated it! *To almost the exact same thing paintshop is!*
Paper and pencil, dammit. c:

Raider

Dark_Lady_Jade
Paper, pencil, colored pencils, markers.

It gets the job done! wink

4,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
Paint tool Sai!

Hallowed Hunter

Manga Studio for line-art & Corel for coloring...yeah...I'm different like that =3 But I draw with a pencil and paper first.

Xavier Norcross's Darling

Beloved Prophet

I used to be full photoshop, but I find myself enjoying Paint Tool SAI a lot more nowadays. Both have their strengths and weaknesses, but it's my favourite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff