Welcome to Gaia! ::

GuruGeorge

Only bad thing with Corel Painter is that your going to need a powerful computer or Painter will end up crashing. Have at least over 1 GB of ram, 3 GHz or a Dual core processor, make shore your window's is running smoothy with out any virus.

That's kind of true unfortunately.

I use Painter X and while Corel gives the system requirements of this version as Pentium III, 700 MHz or greater & 256 MB of RAM (512 recommended), I think that's the absolute minimum you need to run the program. You won't be able to do any real painting. Especially the watercolours would probably cause not only Painter to crash but the computer with it.

I have 1,86 gHz and 3GB RAM. Runs smoothly, crashed once a few months ago, but that was very likely my fault and Painter created a backup file so nothing was lost. It hasn't crashed since and I use it almost daily.

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
I like this program called Art Rage. But unfortunately my laptop is on it's way to dying, so I can't use it anymore. Not sure if it's free or not, but I don't want to download anything.
I also like Corel Painter.
I have no idea how to use Photoshop.

Feral Cat

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
N u c l e a r Deathbat
I like this program called Art Rage. But unfortunately my laptop is on it's way to dying, so I can't use it anymore. Not sure if it's free or not, but I don't want to download anything.
ive tried artrage. It isnt to bad. :3

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
mandarin orange eater
N u c l e a r Deathbat
ive tried artrage. It isnt to bad. :3

Yeah, it's pretty fun to fool around in ^^ I like the stickers xD

Friendly Regular

6,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gimp 2.6
It's free & awesome.
My art is my sig
I don't own a tablet & gimp is so easy to use if you don't have one- I use my laptops touchpad so it's literally like digital finger painting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff