Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Fairy

15,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
can someone tell me about the site because i might want to get an account for it

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
It's a program, not a site.

Lonely Fairy

15,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Seijaku_Ishida

o-- i meant photobucket

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
dragonlover5
Seijaku_Ishida

o-- i meant photobucket

It's an image hosting site? There's really not much else to say about it. It's convenient and simple to use.

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
It's an image hosting website, that's pretty old by internet standards. That site is the only possible which will allow you to post images on here and simply be seen. Kinda stupid but whatever.

Lonely Fairy

15,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Seijaku_Ishida
dragonlover5
Seijaku_Ishida

o-- i meant photobucket

It's an image hosting site? There's really not much else to say about it. It's convenient and simple to use.

ok so you cant like color or do stuff like photoshop then? because i just noticed you can add pictures on ur profile though photobucket and was just wondering.

Lonely Fairy

15,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
FalloutSheriff
It's an image hosting website, that's pretty old by internet standards. That site is the only possible which will allow you to post images on here and simply be seen. Kinda stupid but whatever.

not getting an account for that then. thanks.

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
dragonlover5
FalloutSheriff

If you want people to see your fanart and what not, just link it to them. It's more easier and takes less hassle.

You can also try these image hosting websites if you want though:

imageshack.com
deviantart.com
tinypic.com
piczo.com
xanga.com
flickr.com
picturetrail.com
webshots.com
snapfish.com
shutterfly.com
slide.com
kodakgallery.com
geocities.com

Lonely Fairy

15,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
FalloutSheriff
dragonlover5
FalloutSheriff

If you want people to see your fanart and what not, just link it to them. It's more easier and takes less hassle.

imageshack.com
deviantart.com
tinypic.com
piczo.com
xanga.com
flickr.com
picturetrail.com
webshots.com
snapfish.com
shutterfly.com
slide.com
kodakgallery.com
geocities.com

i got devient art i just dont use it much. but since im drawing gaia stuff i could use a site to put it all on.

Lonely Fairy

15,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
FalloutSheriff
dragonlover5
FalloutSheriff

imageshack.com
deviantart.com
tinypic.com
piczo.com
xanga.com
flickr.com
picturetrail.com
webshots.com
snapfish.com
shutterfly.com
slide.com
kodakgallery.com
geocities.com

i got devient art i just dont use it much. but since im drawing gaia stuff i could use a site to put it all on.

Enduring Gaian

dragonlover5
Seijaku_Ishida
dragonlover5
Seijaku_Ishida

o-- i meant photobucket

ok so you cant like color or do stuff like photoshop then? because i just noticed you can add pictures on ur profile though photobucket and was just wondering.
You can edit images on the site. I used to use it to crop and autofix some things. That's just a feature the site offers.

Lonely Fairy

15,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
God-the-almighty
dragonlover5
Seijaku_Ishida
dragonlover5
Seijaku_Ishida

o-- i meant photobucket

You can edit images on the site. I used to use it to crop and autofix some things. That's just a feature the site offers.

ok thanks

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
if you plan on posting your art up on forums like gaia then its worth having. its free and easy to use. some people, like myself, dont really like clicking on links to get to pictures and photobucket lets you post the picture instead of just a link.
            It's free, it's useful, it allows you to put your s**t in different folders. Best art storage I've used so far.

Enduring Gaian

Zhevron
            It's free, it's useful, it allows you to put your s**t in different folders. Best art storage I've used so far.
DA gives better resolution and if you right click the image and save its address you can bracket it with
img /img
you can still have it show up. Photobucket just does it with a click.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games