Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I like the appearance of rough digital speedpaints. It's difficult for me to be spontaneous with art programs (I'm not as familiar with them as I should be), so I admire people's ability to fling themselves wildly into something and create a vision with depth and impact in a short amount of time.

Partying Reveler

I like drawing digitally it's fun coming up with new color techniques and learning how to animate. Even though it's hard it keeps my brain active and when i do something good i feel so damn proud.

But at the same time Painting like actually sitting at a canvas or at a desk with some paint and just painting what comes to mind. Like nothing beats that for me. The smell of the paint and mixing colors together even the messy shower aftwards just love it.

Dancing.. i can't dance, wish i could, cause dancing is just so damn awesome. Watching people move and twist just blows my mind. I may not be able to do it, but i respect the ******** out of it.
Can you guys, post some of your works? smile
Neon Wasteland
I like drawing digitally it's fun coming up with new color techniques and learning how to animate. Even though it's hard it keeps my brain active and when i do something good i feel so damn proud.

But at the same time Painting like actually sitting at a canvas or at a desk with some paint and just painting what comes to mind. Like nothing beats that for me. The smell of the paint and mixing colors together even the messy shower aftwards just love it.

Dancing.. i can't dance, wish i could, cause dancing is just so damn awesome. Watching people move and twist just blows my mind. I may not be able to do it, but i respect the ******** out of it.

I like dancing too, but i don't have the skills.
what do you use in doing digital art?
Lexarius Alexzavior
Do a lot of art can't name a favorite love doing all of them and they all get equally tedious that is when i switch to another for awhile. everything from photography, photomanipulation, music production,traditional and digital drawings, plaster and clay works, then writing.. stories and or lyrics ect... not the best writer "spelling bs" my main focus is to just get down whats going through my head though. here's my DA if anyone's interested http://lexariusssorcalucard.deviantart.com/ if browsing my art you'll even notice i can't even decide on my own style constantly tinkering and making new ones. mainly used photoshop but Paintshop was pretty fun to use to.

I just visited your DA acct.
I loved the girl with that dragon portrait!
heart
Awesome stuffs men!

yum_strawberry
Zackarye
I'm most into visual arts. (You wouldn't want to see me sing or dance.)
At fist I was strictly traditional. Charcoal and watercolors were my favorite mediums. I love painting on canvas but I never was very good. Lately I've been really into digital art.
I also really like sculpting with polymer clay.

Polymer clay is kinda new to me, can you share a picture of some of your sculptures? smile
b0neflowers
teagiii
b0neflowers
teagiii
b0neflowers
I mostly draw, especially with inks, sometimes adding colour with photoshop~
But I love watercolour, oil painting and sculpting the most!

can we see some of your sculptures?

Sure thing, I don't have many photos tho ;-;
Here's one I made for an exhibit last year~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And here's something I've been working on.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As you might be able to tell.. I like making creepy little things. XD I'm still kinda new to it, but it's a lot of fun ;u;

It's alright, if you don't have a lot of photos w/ you smile the important this is, we share our talents with each other smile

Oh noo, check the "spoiler" tag, I put my photos in there~ biggrin

I've recently checked out your photos sis!
Is that a spider? or a cat? or scorpion?
ILOVEIT!
I got a bit scared on the doll though, but it also awesome!
yum_cupcake
worldcrafter
Doing myself; drawing (digital), sketching (traditional), painting (both) & writing.
Done by others; digital drawing/painting, and dance.

can you share your works?
yum_puddi

Tasty Waffles

violet_moonstone
Zackarye
I'm most into visual arts. (You wouldn't want to see me sing or dance.)
At fist I was strictly traditional. Charcoal and watercolors were my favorite mediums. I love painting on canvas but I never was very good. Lately I've been really into digital art.
I also really like sculpting with polymer clay.

Polymer clay is kinda new to me, can you share a picture of some of your sculptures? smile

I don't have many polymer clay things right now. Sometimes I do more detailed things but those were gifts. Here, have these terrible quality cell pics of a Mooshroom I made:
User ImageUser Image
Sorry, I don't have a good camera. He looks better irl.
I like making cute little animals the best.

Shy Conversationalist

For myself, I really like doing digital art. Recently, I've been absolutely enamored with pixel art. I just love seeing what people can do with little sprites! I'm still pretty bad at it, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff