Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Hellraiser

9,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Statustician 100
Do a lot of art can't name a favorite love doing all of them and they all get equally tedious that is when i switch to another for awhile. everything from photography, photomanipulation, music production,traditional and digital drawings, plaster and clay works, then writing.. stories and or lyrics ect... not the best writer "spelling bs" my main focus is to just get down whats going through my head though. here's my DA if anyone's interested http://lexariusssorcalucard.deviantart.com/ if browsing my art you'll even notice i can't even decide on my own style constantly tinkering and making new ones. mainly used photoshop but Paintshop was pretty fun to use to.
afasdfs
All types - u -
mostly drawing and sculpting ♥

iloveit!

Tasty Waffles

I'm most into visual arts. (You wouldn't want to see me sing or dance.)
At fist I was strictly traditional. Charcoal and watercolors were my favorite mediums. I love painting on canvas but I never was very good. Lately I've been really into digital art.
I also really like sculpting with polymer clay.
can you post some of your work? smile

Fashionable Bookworm

8,725 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Party Animal 100
this will sound weird, but do henna tattoos. the results are just so beautiful to me and it's so fun to get to know the other person so deeply!
gothiccelticprincess
this will sound weird, but do henna tattoos. the results are just so beautiful to me and it's so fun to get to know the other person so deeply!

that's quite fascinating smile
ColoredCrayonsOrig

OMG!
I was amazed with that owl drawing of yours! <3
Keep it up sis!
What a talent you have.

smile

Wheezing Dabbler

7,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
violet_moonstone
ColoredCrayonsOrig

OMG!
I was amazed with that owl drawing of yours! <3
Keep it up sis!
What a talent you have.

smile

Thank you 3nodding
I work very hard to improve my art and get to where I am now.
keep it up sis! <3
I do a bit of everything. I work full time as a graphic designer but I also do some illustration (mostly digital painting) on the side, as well as photography and sculpture for fun. I like to experiment with new media. smile
Griffonne
I do a bit of everything. I work full time as a graphic designer but I also do some illustration (mostly digital painting) on the side, as well as photography and sculpture for fun. I like to experiment with new media. smile

Photography is awesome as well.
I can't get to post my photos, I can't seem to figure how to post using deviantart.

Fashionable Bookworm

8,725 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Party Animal 100
violet_moonstone
gothiccelticprincess

that's quite fascinating smile

thanks! *blushes*
violet_moonstone
Griffonne

I can't get to post my photos, I can't seem to figure how to post using deviantart.

Did you find the submission page and have problems with it or are you unsure where to go to start? Maybe I can help you with that, I post there all the time. smile
Griffonne
violet_moonstone
Griffonne

Did you find the submission page and have problems with it or are you unsure where to go to start? Maybe I can help you with that, I post there all the time. smile

Actually I'm unsure... can you?
Omy! please help me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas