Welcome to Gaia! ::

finger's Waifu

Deathly Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
I just need something better to use. Recently I've decided to take it on to find a program to use, but I don't know where to start!

What program do you prefer? Tell me what you like most about it! (Or what makes it different from others, Also if you paid for it I'd like to know how much) and what you use it on. (Tablet, 2-in-1 laptop, etc.)

I don't really have a spending limit but if you can find a good free program, that would be absolutely wonderful, Please link me to it if you desire. (To make it easier for me)

Thank you so much for helping out. 3nodding

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shy Otaku

19,615 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Party Member 100
I currently prefer using Paint Tool Sai. It has so many different tools that are great for using, and it's line tool makes it wonderful for doing lineart... you can adjust it's length, thickness on certain parts of the line, and adjust it's curvature to fit your sketches. Sai is quite cheaper than alot of it's alternatives... 5400 JPY - which is about 40 something in USD (I forget how much)

I do use Photoshop more for some of my realism though, I'm not sure why haha.

I use a wacom pen touch tablet, it was bought ages ago for like $80, but I'm currently wanting to upgrade.

finger's Waifu

Deathly Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Wow! Thanks alot, I'll definitely look into it!
Oh my friend recently got a wacom tablet, so i was really interested when she showed me.
Also your avi is VERY cute! 4laugh

Thank you again! heart
ChibiBel
I currently prefer using Paint Tool Sai. It has so many different tools that are great for using, and it's line tool makes it wonderful for doing lineart... you can adjust it's length, thickness on certain parts of the line, and adjust it's curvature to fit your sketches. Sai is quite cheaper than alot of it's alternatives... 5400 JPY - which is about 40 something in USD (I forget how much)

I do use Photoshop more for some of my realism though, I'm not sure why haha.

I use a wacom pen touch tablet, it was bought ages ago for like $80, but I'm currently wanting to upgrade.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff