i keep hearing the same things almost about these nifty treasures c:

UGH!!!

Which one Which one Which one ?? :v

Enduring Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
i'm about to order one due to these emergency emergency x-mas cards i needa send out whee

better late than never tho right cat_ninja

Peculiar Entrepreneur

Monoprice cool
It comes with a lot more than the Huion for around the same price

Unleashed Supporter

Well i love my Wacom... have had it for a good 10 years... and it still goes as well as when i unpacked it.. heart 3nodding

Angelic Muse

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Super Tipsy 200

⌠☆ミ⌡

I just bought one of the cheaper Huion tablets after using Wacom for many years. I have only been using it for 2 months but I am very happy with my purchase.

My old tablet
Model - Wacom Bamboo CTH 470
Active Area 5.8 inch x 3.6 inch
1024 levels of pressure
Constant driver issues
Pen hurt my hand after long hours of drawing
Came with software I didn't need
Price about $90 (Wifi kit costs extra $40)

My new tablet
Model - Huion 580 (there's a newer version K58 and W58 )
Active drawing area: 8 inches x 5 inches
2048 levels of pressure
No driver issues
Pen has very soft grip. My hand does not hurt anymore!
Comes with 4 extra nibs
Price about $40 (Not wifi but you can buy W58 the wifi version for not too much more)

I recommend both Wacom (Intuos Pro) and Huion (K58 / W58, 610 Pro) brand. Look on Amazon.

If you are like me and do not have a lot of money, I would buy a Huion. I feel like Wacom is over pricing their cheaper tablets. Wacom Intuos is now $100. My Huion has the same pressure sensitivity and size as a Medium Size Wacom Intuos Pro but it did not cost $300. It cost me $40. I have read many reviews and a lot of them said Wacom wi fi kits did not work for them. This concerned me. Be careful. Huion does not have wi fi kits but specific models that are wireless. You may want to Youtube and look up reviews. You can find professional artists showing off the product so you can get a better idea of it. That is what helped me. ^_^ Good luck!

⌠☆ミ⌡

Dedicated Conversationalist

12,350 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
I just got a Wacom Intuos Pro medium for Christmas and it works extremely well. So far i can make basic level drawings with Microsoft Paint, but I'm really looking forward to getting and working with Manga Studio 5.

Enduring Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
YuukiPinkuu

⌠☆ミ⌡

I just bought one of the cheaper Huion tablets after using Wacom for many years. I have only been using it for 2 months but I am very happy with my purchase.

My old tablet
Model - Wacom Bamboo CTH 470
Active Area 5.8 inch x 3.6 inch
1024 levels of pressure
Constant driver issues
Pen hurt my hand after long hours of drawing
Came with software I didn't need
Price about $90 (Wifi kit costs extra $40)

My new tablet
Model - Huion 580 (there's a newer version K58 and W58 )
Active drawing area: 8 inches x 5 inches
2048 levels of pressure
No driver issues
Pen has very soft grip. My hand does not hurt anymore!
Comes with 4 extra nibs
Price about $40 (Not wifi but you can buy W58 the wifi version for not too much more)

I recommend both Wacom (Intuos Pro) and Huion (K58 / W58, 610 Pro) brand. Look on Amazon.

If you are like me and do not have a lot of money, I would buy a Huion. I feel like Wacom is over pricing their cheaper tablets. Wacom Intuos is now $100. My Huion has the same pressure sensitivity and size as a Medium Size Wacom Intuos Pro but it did not cost $300. It cost me $40. I have read many reviews and a lot of them said Wacom wi fi kits did not work for them. This concerned me. Be careful. Huion does not have wi fi kits but specific models that are wireless. You may want to Youtube and look up reviews. You can find professional artists showing off the product so you can get a better idea of it. That is what helped me. ^_^ Good luck!

⌠☆ミ⌡

MY GOODNESS!
Thank You Thank You Oh so very much for the such awesome detailed help
Seriously, thankyuu soooo much yum_puddi

Enduring Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
Akari Kibou
I just got a Wacom Intuos Pro medium for Christmas and it works extremely well. So far i can make basic level drawings with Microsoft Paint, but I'm really looking forward to getting and working with Manga Studio 5.

i adored that model 3nodding i hope i soon meet someone to let me play with their Manga<3

Timid Strawberry

AHHHHHH i just got my huion recently and i'm in ******** love with it omg heart it's less expensive, looks better, and is more compatible with my OS, and i'm assuming will be if i ever use a new OS as they seem pretty on top of that (im running windows 8.1). i haven't compared similarly priced wacoms in terms of pressure sensitivity, but i have a 690S and it definitely does the trick. it's really cute imo and the packaging looks soooo good and the pen holder comes with a secret nib compartment that i love. oh! also the pen has a clicky bit at the top that you use to turn the tablet on and off and it feels like a real pen, so that's fun!

i was using a really outdated wacom before, but their support was so shitty and their products seemed so pretentious that i took a shot on a huion and i 100% think i made the right decision. i wish i could give more input w/r/t comparison, but i love my huion guhhhhhhhh

Conservative Explorer

Never heard of Huion. The only other brand I've heard of is Genius.

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Wacom for sure.

Dapper Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
I just purchased myself a Wacom Intuos Pen & Touch and it's amazing. I haven't used any other tablets, but I cannot recommend the Intuos enough. I really almost feel like I'm drawing on paper, except that there's much more hand eye coordination going on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff