Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've never owned a tablet before, and I plan on using it for sketching, drawing, and painting. From what I've gathered online, the Bamboo Capture is more for photo editing and the Create is for art.

However, the Capture is $100 cheaper, and it says that it has drawing/painting capabilities. Would this be sufficient?

And while I'm on the topic, in your experience what is the best pc program for drawing/painting?

Thank yah!
I took a quick look and the difference between the two seems to be the active area size. The create has a larger area than the capture which will save you wrist some trouble. Are you a student? You could look around to see if you could find the create cheaper.

There used to be an option to buy second hand restored tablets from the Wacom site which had good review but since they've screwed up their store site I can't find it any more.

Wait around for more responses though since I don't know how each tablet performs.There are different versions for the UK but they're all pretty new. Have you tried googling comparisons reviews between the two?
Aureilias
I took a quick look and the difference between the two seems to be the active area size. The create has a larger area than the capture which will save you wrist some trouble. Are you a student? You could look around to see if you could find the create cheaper.

There used to be an option to buy second hand restored tablets from the Wacom site which had good review but since they've screwed up their store site I can't find it any more.

Wait around for more responses though since I don't know how each tablet performs.There are different versions for the UK but they're all pretty new. Have you tried googling comparisons reviews between the two?

I'm an interior design student, yes. I've found a few deals, but that still leaves the Create a bit pricey. I've read a lot of reviews but I have a hard time trusting those on amazon, best buy etc. because I'm sure many of them are rigged.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff