Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Devoted Hunter

O: Wow. This is a great thread! I love it! I finally have some ideas! ^ ^

Mewling Lop

This thread really helped a whole lot! Thanks for creating it, much appreciated.

Lonely Lunatic

I was reminded of an assignment I had to do in school once. Draw an indoor scene using only a red, a blue (we had magenta, cyan), a yellow, a black and a white pencil crayon. You have to create all the colours by layering.

Leaf

[******** yeah time to bump stuff
These are some great ideas! Although, the 100 themes challenge never seemed to help me, I always got stuck or took the theme too literal because my mind would go BLANK.

Another suggestion is to create an "Inspiration Folder" on your computer. Fill it with images that inspire you. Could be other artworks from other people, people you know, or even yourself. Could be photography that just caught your eye and something about it inspires you. Could be just random photos of trinkets or something that you found on etsy that inspires you in some way. Clothing, book titles, poems, quotes, etc. Fill it up! Then when you have a down day, just flip through it and something will stand out.
Don't worry about how big the folder gets, the bigger the better... you can never have too much in your inspiration folder!
            Time to get some spam s**t off the front page.

Liberal Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
to the top.

Dapper Fatcat

Awesome list! Great job!

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
nice thread. funny enough i'm in the process of doing that 100 theme challenge.

Aged Codger

I think this needs to be bumped up again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff