Welcome to Gaia! ::

tsuruaka's Partner In Crime

Divine Cultist

Needing help on what to price my art at for RLC. It would mean a lot to me if you guys could help.

User Image

This is what my style mainly circles around. If you need more of an idea of how I draw you can check out my dA.

Thank you very much in advanced.

Divine Cultist

Divine Cultist

$25-$30
$40 with background.

Divine Cultist

pervy_puriq
$25-$30
$40 with background.

Thank you very much.

Divine Cultist

You're welcome.
Wanna be friends?
I draw as well!

Divine Cultist

pervy_puriq
You're welcome.
Wanna be friends?
I draw as well!

Hm sure just don't get offended if I don't talk much.

Dapper Fatcat

I would say around $30 as well, If you fixed the proportions it could go higher.

Divine Cultist

Dandelion Childe
I would say around $30 as well, If you fixed the proportions it could go higher.

Alrighty then.
I think since this is my first RLC adoptable I'mma put her up for $20.
I was going to do a set of 4 all at once but I think I'll put them up individually.
Super nervous.

Dapper Fatcat

Lostikins
Super nervous.

Those are really cute, I've seen most auctions on DA for adopts go up to $35 and I saw a plain yellow cat go up to $50, you'll be fine, maybe advertise in your sig and DA/GAIA forums.

Divine Cultist

Dandelion Childe
Lostikins
Super nervous.

Those are really cute, I've seen most auctions on DA for adopts go up to $35 and I saw a plain yellow cat go up to $50, you'll be fine, maybe advertise in your sig and DA/GAIA forums.

Hm well right now I'm trying to make sure that my paypal is properly set up.
I haven't checked the settings in ages and I don't want anything to mess up on it.

Dapper Fatcat

Lostikins
Dandelion Childe
Lostikins
Super nervous.

I haven't checked the settings in ages and I don't want anything to mess up on it.

Yeah thats a smart move, I still haven't finished setting up my playpal actually 3:

Divine Cultist

Dandelion Childe
Lostikins
Dandelion Childe
Lostikins
Super nervous.

Yeah thats a smart move, I still haven't finished setting up my playpal actually 3:

Well apparently everything was up to date so I should be fine.
I'm just super nervous. I need to not be.
Also, it's not that hard setting up an account. I made mine when I got my first job since I didn't have a bank account.

Dapper Fatcat

Lostikins
Dandelion Childe
Lostikins
Dandelion Childe
Lostikins
Super nervous.

Well apparently everything was up to date so I should be fine.
I'm just super nervous. I need to not be.
Also, it's not that hard setting up an account. I made mine when I got my first job since I didn't have a bank account.

I know its not hard, I'm just lazy wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces