Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time to get some spam s**t off the front page.
I adore this thread. So much lovely advice. I've been trying really hard to improve and I was feeling a bit hopeless. I've been having some trouble with perspective and lighting. ; u; It was stressful. For the last few weeks I've been doing a lot of minute long figure sketches and they've helped a lot.

These posts have really motivated me. Thank you to everyone who has posted advice and such, OP included. o uo

7,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Friendly 100
Oh wow this is an amazing thread!
Even if I don't frequent Gaia I'll be sure to keep tabs on this

Leaf

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Militant Knight

liking and subscribing XD 4laugh . This thread is certainly full of useful info for aspiring and self learning artists(like me xd ) Kudos guys.

Rainbow Werewolf

You know I"m thinking the regulars, rather then just bumping, should perhaps post their latest life drawing pictures. Just an idea because I would love to see a few and to hope that they would be as inspiring as the opening post.

Militant Knight

Glowstick Overdose
You know I"m thinking the regulars, rather then just bumping, should perhaps post their latest life drawing pictures. Just an idea because I would love to see a few and to hope that they would be as inspiring as the opening post.

this i completely agree on! 4laugh
Glowstick Overdose

Then get reported for posting in the wrong place? :/

Rainbow Werewolf

Dundeleedum
Possible but I'm sure it can be spun to fit into the topic and posted as a link rather then an actual photo tag. I just feel it would have better relevance in a way.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Dundeleedum
Glowstick Overdose

well if you put the word bump somewhere on the picture it would be ok

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas