Welcome to Gaia! ::

nother bump.
I subscribed. biggrin I love the humor and accuracy in this thread.
            this time of the day

bump

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I noticed a lot of people wanting to learn.
Sadly, you can't learn for free (no one is willing to do that). All I can say is to purchase books on life drawing/figure drawing. It can help. And as much as the online tutorials suck, it should be a start for you. Other than that, I would urge and recommend signing up for classes...that way, you can learn life drawing within one year.
            too much spam

Romantic Lover

10,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
x_Silver_Starlight_x
And as far as I'm aware, Fansub didn't draw the work in there. I mean, I've seen her work, she's really good in my honest opinion, but you're kind of jumping the gun and assuming. I might be wrong of course, but wouldn't you feel silly if it wasn't her work?

Yeah, I wish that was mine. It's Miyazaki's. The only pictures that are actually mine are the life drawing samples.

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Fansub
x_Silver_Starlight_x
And as far as I'm aware, Fansub didn't draw the work in there. I mean, I've seen her work, she's really good in my honest opinion, but you're kind of jumping the gun and assuming. I might be wrong of course, but wouldn't you feel silly if it wasn't her work?

Yeah, I wish that was mine. It's Miyazaki's. The only pictures that are actually mine are the life drawing samples.

Yeah, I thought it was his. He's definitely someone to aspire to. He's a great inspiration for anyone who really want to draw manga or anime.

Liberal Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150

Liberal Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
to the top.
Am I on the right board? This is the AD right? I don't think I've seen it this bad in a while...

Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items