Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leaf

Better Than You Are
Miramelle
I love you. Can you write my textbooks from now on?

Multiple professors have tried to encourage me to go on and get an MA in art history.

******** that. I'm getting an MFA.

You'll find me teaching anatomy, basic drawing, and fundamental color theory to college freshman in a few years. 3nodding
I'd want an MA in art history as well as an MFA but I want the MA without having to do any of the work.
Or if I can devote my entire thesis to Jasper Johns that would be fine. 3nodding
NuMedia Millie
Better Than You Are
Miramelle

Multiple professors have tried to encourage me to go on and get an MA in art history.

You'll find me teaching anatomy, basic drawing, and fundamental color theory to college freshman in a few years. 3nodding
I'd want an MA in art history as well as an MFA but I want the MA without having to do any of the work.
Or if I can devote my entire thesis to Jasper Johns that would be fine. 3nodding

Considering that I'm currently in the process of writing more of these rants, with crude stick figure illustrations and crude alcoholic art-student humor...

I'm going to be black listed from every art history MA program everrrrrrrr... if they ever get popular, that is.

Leaf

Better Than You Are
NuMedia Millie
Better Than You Are
Miramelle

Considering that I'm currently in the process of writing more of these rants, with crude stick figure illustrations and crude alcoholic art-student humor...

I'm going to be black listed from every art history MA program everrrrrrrr... if they ever get popular, that is.
the grad show three years at the place I'm getting my BFA had a scandal related to drunken art student humor. There was a student who was almost forbidden from graduating because he missed his defense because he had to attend his father's funeral. It happened suddenly and thusly he had no time to tell anyone, not his peers, not his advisors, not the dean. The dean sent him a letter of warning, supposedly strongly worded. This student, at his MFA show upon sorting out this mess, made beautiful frames for the letter he received and presented those as part of his thesis. A peer of his who graduated a year later said that you have only done your grad program right if you have nearly gotten kicked out.
If your thesis can kill your chances of getting into a MA program I'd say that you have a genius that rivals that of Michelangelo an de Kooning. I applaud you. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff