• Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
I am so glad I went to the AD today. This is wonderful. heart

Leaf

Better Than You Are
NuMedia Millie
I still love this. All must see.

It is fabulous, isn't it?
on a scale from one to fabulous its a Tyra Banks.
And she's pretty ******** fabulous.

Leaf

get up there
NuMedia Millie
Better Than You Are
NuMedia Millie

Lol Tyra is pretty darn fabulous I can watch her but I can't stand other chat shows.

Thankyou OP for posting this thread, I learned something today...! Do you guys learn anything about how during the 1930's and 40's in Nazi Germany they locked away all of the art they didn't consider to be art, or how that era brought about horrible art theft by not only the Nazi's but also the allies who took the art as spoils of war? I always wondered exactly why that had to happen, because there was some really beautiful art that they shunned at the time. People in history were weird.
Gatorsnax
NuMedia Millie
Better Than You Are
NuMedia Millie

Lol Tyra is pretty darn fabulous I can watch her but I can't stand other chat shows.

Thankyou OP for posting this thread, I learned something today...! Do you guys learn anything about how during the 1930's and 40's in Nazi Germany they locked away all of the art they didn't consider to be art, or how that era brought about horrible art theft by not only the Nazi's but also the allies who took the art as spoils of war? I always wondered exactly why that had to happen, because there was some really beautiful art that they shunned at the time. People in history were weird.

The Nazi and Commies shunned "avante guard" art because it was new and exciting and encouraged free thinking, individualism, and something better than the status quo.

Look up Degenerate Art Show for more info. There's a few wonderful documentries on it.
UP WITH YOU
biggrin This is amazing.
Yer going up.
That was so enjoyable. 4laugh
I'm learning about postmodernism now (in jc), about to go into art school. I have to say that while those movements are interesting and stuff, all of it just kind of ends up annoying me.

Leaf

first page immediately
MeowCafe
That was so enjoyable. 4laugh
I'm learning about postmodernism now (in jc), about to go into art school. I have to say that while those movements are interesting and stuff, all of it just kind of ends up annoying me.

No one likes postmodernism, even post modernists.
Sometimes I find myself thinking that the modernist movement in architecture did more harm to the world we live in than good.
heart heart heart heart
I'm pretty sure that once my class catches up this subject I am going to remember this thread and start laughing in the middle of lecture.
snarkyLITTLEshark
Im pretty sure that once my class catches up this subject I am going to remember this thread and start laughing in the middle of lecture.

Good gooooooooooood this s**t is supposed to be laughed at and shared

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces