Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Does anyone use Society6 and/or RedBubble? I used both because they both offer different products. Though RedBubble just added Mug and Travel Mups to their product list.

Anyone? ninja

Versatile Lunatic

I made a Society6 account because I wanted to make t-shirts and I loved how much space they print on their shirts.
So I made a design and put it on a shirt and ordered it, but when the shirt came, the color was off.
I contacted their support and asked if they could check the file for me since the way colors look depends on the display.
They said the colors looked fine and sent me a replacement shirt.
The color on the replacement was perfect, however the lineworks were doubled, as if they ran it through the printer twice.

I can only imagine how prints and other products turn out since they obviously don't quality check.

As for RedBubble, I've heard nothing but positive things about it but haven't actually made and bought anything through them so I can't give my opinion on them

Fashionable Dabbler

9,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I prefer RedBubble--I've heard mixed things about Society6

Invisible Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Yeah, I was considered switching completely to RedBubble, because the only reason I really stayed with Society6 was because I love designing mugs. But RB just added that to products offered. confused

Also, RedBubble gives you more profit and it's cheaper for my customers, and they also sell stickers which is a BIG seller.
Mixed feelings about Society6 also - the last batch of shirts I brought from them had completely different sizing to the last lot, alongside a blurred and still sticky (tacky to touch) print job. I don't think they quality check.

Peculiar Entrepreneur

I use both in case someone prefers one over the other, but Redbubble gives more profit.
I don't have any merch from society6 to determine quality but I brought a redbubble shirt at a con and the printing is very nice.
It's a shame that, given Society6's popularity, they can't produce higher quality shirts. I expect better from them. neutral

Good to hear that RedBubble allows more room for profit though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff