Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Sex Symbol

12,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
As the title imposes, I am trying to find preferably an online site that I can edit an image to make it into a rainbow/gradient effect with smooth transitions between color changes. I have searched all over for something like it in Google, but to no avail. Everything I find is just instantaneous color cycling, or the "rainbow" effect is too, uhm .. Colorful?

Basically, what I'm looking for is something that would animate a picture to cycle through a "Hue" 256-Color wheel, looping from 1 ~ 256 in smooth (Not too fast?) transitions.

If anyone knows of a site that I can upload my image and do this on, please share your knowledge.
Or, any trusted (virus-free) small & free software downloads that might possibly have that animation effect, would work too.

I know of GIMP and PhotoShop, but those type of things just seem too complicated, and a bit-too-big file-size, for me to want to download.

I would like something easy to use, but I am open to really any suggestions.

Thank you for your time. ~ smile

Wheezing Sex Symbol

12,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Shameless Flatterer

Man I seriously doubt anything like that can help you. It sounds like you're trying to do something redious the easy way, and I doubt anything other than photoshop and a gif compiler is going to help you.

Wheezing Sex Symbol

12,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
KiddtheAssassin
Man I seriously doubt anything like that can help you. It sounds like you're trying to do something redious the easy way, and I doubt anything other than photoshop and a gif compiler is going to help you.

Mm. I know of plenty of sites that has even more complicated redious effects, though. Just not the one I'm looking for. Similar ones, yes, but just like.. Well, they tint the whole picture smoothly. But I just want the effect that makes the Hue to change colors. I know there's things that do it, Google just doesn't want to show much results, or I don't know exactly the name of what you call that effect.

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
If you're using photoshop, try going file>export for web and devices. Adjust the colour mode to become Adaptive and set the quality as high as possible. That's the best method I can think of...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff