triscuitboy's Waifu

High-functioning Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Annie Felis
Junior Nippon
If you're having the same problem I used to have when plugging in my tablet while Paint Tool Sai is open and getting no pen pressure, close the program and open it again. Mine would never have pen pressure when the program was open before I plugged in my tablet, and that always fixed it.

The problem probably was solved a long time ago. This thread is from 2008, and somebody necro'd it.

Oh I'm sorry! I should have read the beginning post. Thanks for telling me!

Aged Codger

Junior Nippon
Annie Felis
Junior Nippon
If you're having the same problem I used to have when plugging in my tablet while Paint Tool Sai is open and getting no pen pressure, close the program and open it again. Mine would never have pen pressure when the program was open before I plugged in my tablet, and that always fixed it.

The problem probably was solved a long time ago. This thread is from 2008, and somebody necro'd it.

Oh I'm sorry! I should have read the beginning post. Thanks for telling me!

No worries, you were just trying to help.
Ahaha... Hai.

I'm having troubles with my bamboo tablet and nothing is working.

I have Windows 7 and I use SAI. Pressure sensitivity worked perfectly up until a week ago.

It happened before, and I just restarted it to fix it. So I restarted it. And restarted it. And restarted it.

The pressure sensitivity still didn't work.

So I uninstalled SAI. Still didn't work after reinstalling it.

So I bought a new tablet to replace my basic Bamboo Fun Pen tablet. I got a newer model which had touch aswell.

Went to SAI, pressure sensitivity still wasn't there.

And it might be cos of the fact I use a pirated version of SAI, but I'd like to check that there are no other options before jumping to the conclusion that I need to buy SAI.

WHAT DO I DO? DDDD: I don't wanna be like "oh yeah that $200 tablet you just bought me didn't fix the problem, you gotta buy the $200 program for me too."

Any solutions...?

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sup~~ I'm gonna get a tablet in one week, But I'm not gonna get a wacom one, I'm gonna get a Genius i405 graphics tablet, do you think it would work in sai properly? o.o"

Shirtless Capitalist

Artsy dA Munchkin
Sup~~ I'm gonna get a tablet in one week, But I'm not gonna get a wacom one, I'm gonna get a Genius i405 graphics tablet, do you think it would work in sai properly? o.o"

My friend's Genius worked fine in it.
Ever since I got SAI, I never got Pen Pressure..... In fact, I never got pen pressure on anything.... stressed scream gonk sweatdrop evil I have a monoprice tablet and I did lose the installation disc... sweatdrop Plz help!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff