Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,250 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Well, I just became active on gaia again after a couple of years. So I'm not exactly sure what the room is talking about from before.

But I wouldn't mind stepping in now. C:

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
I've been one of those crazy occupy people for the last few months, so between that and work, I just haven't had time. The only reason I'm here now is that my son has been ill, so I've got a little down time. I'll try to get on later, though.
Hopefully we could bring this back to the Golden Age when there would be at least 10 people in the room talking at the same time at unimaginable speeds...
Dundeleedum
Hopefully we could bring this back to the Golden Age when there would be at least 10 people in the room talking at the same time at unimaginable speeds...

and it degrades into spamming pony macros. Or have we evolved beyond that?
Ulterior_Motives
Dundeleedum

and it degrades into spamming pony macros. Or have we evolved beyond that?

I think instead of pony macros, artistic renditions of snail penii (?) and other genitalia.

VAGINAS EVERYWHERE
DICKS EVERYWHERE

Dapper Shapeshifter

I should link to this thread instead. biggrin *goes to put in sig*
ninitan
Annie Felis
Sorry if I haven't been in IRC much lately. My kid's become mobile, which means less computer time.

D'awwwww he's crawling? D'AWWWWWWW

Anyway, I've been on but idle, and I'm sorry about that. Life has been a bit... chaotic these days.
I've been too busy to be around too. (By they way, that's why I haven't mailed the thing yet. I'll send it soon.)

Leaf

waitttttt someone get on I want to be a family again. I feel like I've been at school for three months time moves so slow.
NuMedia Millie
waitttttt someone get on I want to be a family again. I feel like I've been at school for three months time moves so slow.

I'm on and off. No laptop and most of my time is spent in the studio or with my cuddly lover boy. Not my fault. razz

Leaf

Ulterior_Motives
NuMedia Millie

I'm on and off. No laptop and most of my time is spent in the studio or with my cuddly lover boy. Not my fault. razz
you and your significant others. Fine then, I'll just go get drunk and make out with my peers and then snuggle on the floor
while drunk.

Trafficker

Oh, I miss talking to you guys! (But that's more like idling more than talking for days at a time...)

Sorry, I don't even idle because that computer's out of commission, and I wasn't home for like a month. D: Maybe this week I'll see if anyone's around...

Hygienic Member

Too hot here at the moment to leave my lappy idling constantly, and I'm in GLORIOUS NIPPON come february.
I WILL JOIN YOU ALL AGAIN WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. *snobs*
NuMedia Millie
Ulterior_Motives
NuMedia Millie

you and your significant others. Fine then, I'll just go get drunk and make out with my peers and then snuggle on the floor
while drunk.

....Are you SURE we're not the same person? Like, for sure for sure?

CAuse that's what I did when single (And still do when drunk)

Cept I usually have boob-targeting senses when it comes to where I fall.
Pink
Oh, I miss talking to you guys! (But that's more like idling more than talking for days at a time...)

Sorry, I don't even idle because that computer's out of commission, and I wasn't home for like a month. D: Maybe this week I'll see if anyone's around...
Oh yeah, you have a concert or something, right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff