Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Streaker

So I ordered my first tablet and just got it today, its a Turcom TS-6580 I followed the instructions--I installed the driver from the CD then plugged in the tablet.
So here's my problem: I use Paint Tool SAI and when I open the program the cursor doesn't move at all and I have to use the mouse pad on my laptop. I've Googled for a solution and may have found one but I'm confused. I saw that someone on DeviantART is having the same problem. Heres what I found:
-Visit turcom's site and download and install one of their earlier version drivers.
And I guess it worked for the person but when I download the .zip file I have no idea what to do to. Here are screen shots of the .zip.
But if you think there is a better/easier/faster or whatever way to help me then pleeaase let me know! I want to use it so bad! emotion_8c
I need help pleeeease! I'll tip people who help me solve this.
Also, I'm useing Windows 8.1
The second screenshot is after I open my model (6580) was I supposed to?
User Image
User Image
Did the site have any install instructions?
Because if not, it might end up being a lot of guess-and-check. Logic would assume that the archive's got a lot of Setup.exe files specific to OS's and whatnot. That second window looks like a lot of legacy installers for previous versions of Windows.

I'd try the simplest answer first: Extract/click the Setup.exe that the first screenshot shows. Just extract it to desktop using Extract To.

Let us know how it goes! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces