Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Browser

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Do you ever want to draw really badly and your tablet pen disappears?!
Does anyone else have this problem or only my pen likes being a little b*tch!?

Romantic Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Oh yes, I have had that happen to me multiple times. ^^;

I'm lucky now because my laptop comes with a built in holder for the pen so the little sucker can't run and hide from me anymore.

Shy Browser

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Beloved Doll
Oh yes, I have had that happen to me multiple times. ^^;

I'm lucky now because my laptop comes with a built in holder for the pen so the little sucker can't run and hide from me anymore.

you're so lucky! I found my pen under my bed...but I had left it on my desk,in my pencil case!
these little ******** are satans!!!! stressed

Romantic Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Right! I'm sure those little suckers can sprout legs when we have our backs turned.

Ruthless Hellraiser

I do that all the time. Once I lost my pen for so long I just went out and bought a new one. And that one was barely a week old because the one before that broke. I just had really bad luck. Now my pen has a nice little case and I always put it back in the case.

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
My cat thinks the tablet pen is a toy. stare

I sometimes wonder if I should buy several replacements for my model. It's pretty old, so they can't cost too much used. rofl
Glow in the dark rubber band. 3nodding
story of my life

Shy Browser

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Yuki Misa Night
I do that all the time. Once I lost my pen for so long I just went out and bought a new one. And that one was barely a week old because the one before that broke. I just had really bad luck. Now my pen has a nice little case and I always put it back in the case.

If I lose my pen I will have to wait a whole month to get a new one...everything I have is from internet and it'll take long for a new pen to come >.> I am lucky my room is small xp

Shy Browser

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Aepix
Glow in the dark rubber band. 3nodding

that's a truly amazing idea! exclaim

Shy Browser

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
D0oDL3s
story of my life

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

Shy Browser

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lychee Fruit
My cat thinks the tablet pen is a toy. stare

I sometimes wonder if I should buy several replacements for my model. It's pretty old, so they can't cost too much used. rofl

well...having replacements is a good idea for any case~! and as your cat believes its a toy...it'll be good to be prepared for anything *pat pat*

Shy Conversationalist

I keep my pen in the loopy thing at the end of my tablet, so it usually doesn't get too lost. It has been known to suddenly hide under blankets and in the couch when I get up to get a drink, though. Always really annoying when it does that because sometimes I find it with no nib, and then I have to make a new one and it's just a mess.

Shy Browser

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
[XblackfireX]
I keep my pen in the loopy thing at the end of my tablet, so it usually doesn't get too lost. It has been known to suddenly hide under blankets and in the couch when I get up to get a drink, though. Always really annoying when it does that because sometimes I find it with no nib, and then I have to make a new one and it's just a mess.

tablet pens are sneaky bastarts! the end! xD
my tablet pen always ends up in the weirdest places. in the bathroom. in the fridge. somewhere on the stairs. i dont know why i think when i get up that i have to take my pen with me but it causes all kinds of problems.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff