Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need an artist to do some avatar for this avatar I'm currently working on. I'm thinking something along the lines of a full-body shot with a very dark and serious mood/background. I currently have about 10 billion gold to spare.

Ruthless Lover

is it your current avatar?
i typically do a darker style i can have a look. no promises tho. smile
Xen Dominion

I have a certain avatar I can TekTek for you haha. So I don't have to keep it on for you.

Ruthless Lover

General Isaac Jackson
Xen Dominion

I have a certain avatar I can TekTek for you haha. So I don't have to keep it on for you.

ahh ok. im currently playing with a more formal stlye and getting ready to open a shop with it. send me a pic to my PM and ill be happy tgo have a look.

User Image

I do mostly cute so I may not be what your looking for but I'm glad I think you found someone :3

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Firstly I'll just let you know, that I know, that many artists will leave the page as soon as they read that you're looking for a "good artist". Some take offence.

That aside. Follow the dA link in my siggy. Then find the gallery tab. Then browse and quote me back if you see any styles you like. I do lots of random s**t. Not very consistent but if there's something you like I can remember how I did most of them so I can replicate.
BRAZEKOOL
Firstly I'll just let you know, that I know, that many artists will leave the page as soon as they read that you're looking for a "good artist". Some take offence.

That aside. Follow the dA link in my siggy. Then find the gallery tab. Then browse and quote me back if you see any styles you like. I do lots of random s**t. Not very consistent but if there's something you like I can remember how I did most of them so I can replicate.

When I posted this, I was a very big idiot about it and it was late, so I was tired and not thinking. I'm not sure if I can edit posts.

Vermillion Lunatic

General Isaac Jackson

When I posted this, I was a very big idiot about it and it was late, so I was tired and not thinking. I'm not sure if I can edit posts.

You should be able to edit posts. XD

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
General Isaac Jackson
BRAZEKOOL

You can edit your own posts in most forums on gaia when viewing via a web browser. I'm unsure of the functionality of forums-lite (what you use on the mobile apps)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff