Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Flatterer

I'm working on a series of zombie Jinx drawings for a friend of mine. The problem is that, while I have pictures of Jinx to work with, I need more references for her weapons, specifically Zap (the pistol). I tried googling images, but it didnt give me much results.

I was hoping that, perhaps, my fellow Gaian comrades would be nice enough to help me out and link any pictures of her weapons. Not interested in picto-spamming or anything. But if you happen to see any or have any images, that would be much appreciated.

And for the record, no, I do not play League of Legends. Waiting to get a better computer to handle games like that.

Distinct Elder

She doesn't used a pistol for "Zap," it's some other weapon I believe.
Keywords used: LoL Jinx weapon pistol
Search Results

I don't play LoL, I don't know the names of the weapons, but this is what turned out from a search. I don't think the pistol actually has a name (leastways if it does, it's not common knowledge on the LoL wiki); "Zap!" seems to be the name of the attack itself. The other two guns have names, though: Pow-Pow and Fishbones (rocket launcher).

Lavish Flatterer

Eizoryu
Keywords used: LoL Jinx weapon pistol
Search Results

I don't play LoL, I don't know the names of the weapons, but this is what turned out from a search. I don't think the pistol actually has a name (leastways if it does, it's not common knowledge on the LoL wiki); "Zap!" seems to be the name of the attack itself. The other two guns have names, though: Pow-Pow and Fishbones (rocket launcher).

I wasn't sure if it had a name or if that was sound effect either. But almost every time I saw it, there was Zap on it. So I just assumed it.

Anyway, I'm halfway through finishing the picture so far.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff