Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Member

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Please someone give me some inspiration on what to draw and I don't draw realistic things only anime or post a picture and I will try to draw it please

Wheezing Smoker

draw my avi bff rofl 4laugh xd jk, but if you want too...
If I were you I'd head to the Art Request area of the mini shops. Peeps are always looking for someone to draw their avatars or OCs so you can look there or open a thread in the freebie/art shop section and they'll go to you smile

The reason I came back to Gaia was to get inspired to draw something every day and avy art is a good way to do it.
Usually, when I look for inspiration, I start thinking about what I've drawn before and see if I can do something new. Sometimes, your family or friends can give you some inspiration. An artist needs a buddy, the one who pitches out ideas, and looks closely at your art to see if you did any mistakes. Other times, I look at other people's drawings or art for inspiration. biggrin
Hisaku8287
Please someone give me some inspiration on what to draw and I don't draw realistic things only anime or post a picture and I will try to draw it please

How about a pink anime wolf? if so i would be thankful

Friendly Millionaire

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
What I do is I bump some awesome movie/video game soundtrack and draw what comes to mind,,,. smile

Anxious Cat

19,790 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
There's some accounts on various websites that have daily prompts you can do, like this Twitter account. Also, on a website called Wysp they have this little prompt thing that gives you two prompts and you can keep refreshing it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff