Welcome to Gaia! ::

im trying to design a tattoo for a friend of mine but i dont have any referances as to what im looking for on the pose. Im trying to draw Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skelington and sally. Jack wearing a ripped up mechanic shirt holding sally( one arm holding her) and the other hand holding a wrench. and with sally holding a heart that looks stitched up and like both sally's and Jacks hearts are tied by the red string of fate. i want sally to be drawn anime style.I think If i could some how just get the base of them in the pose i discribed i could draw the rest from there no problem it is the base i have the harest part getting but it is only a head to waist drawing. please help if you wouldn't mind help me out . Thanks so much for your time everyone reference pic's below of jack and sally and a refereance image of how i wanted the heart sally will be holding to look like ish.

Sally
User Image

User Image

User Image

Heart Sally Holding
User Image

Jack
User Image

User Image

User Image
You should ask for the tattoo artist to design the tattoo, as they will know best what would translate well into one.
If you cannot draw well enough to get that pose down, you shouldn't have taken up trying to design a tattoo anyways.

Dapper Dabbler

fkuwu
You should ask for the tattoo artist to design the tattoo, as they will know best what would translate well into one.
If you cannot draw well enough to get that pose down, you shouldn't have taken up trying to design a tattoo anyways.

^^ this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces