Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am going to start selling avi art and i wasnt sure if people liked avi art where it is more human like such as the body figure or if they liked it more drawn how the avi actually looks which is kinda like a chibi. What is ur opinion?

BATKlN's Princess

Rabbit

dreamy36
I am going to start selling avi art and i wasnt sure if people liked avi art where it is more human like such as the body figure or if they liked it more drawn how the avi actually looks which is kinda like a chibi. What is ur opinion?

I like both.
Do both.

Interesting Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Constipated Sluts
dreamy36

I like both.
Do both.

I was thinking about doing that also. Thank u

Lonely Hunter

dreamy36

I usually draw them more human-like than chibi but a lot of ppl are doing only chibi and have a lot of customers too = both are OK 3nodding

spronky's Waifu

Cute Tipper

dreamy36

It kinda depends on who your customer is. Some people, like me, don't care if it is chibi or more human. Some prefer one over the other. Just depends on the person!

Oh, I was wondering if (depending on the price) You could do my avi? ^.^

Interesting Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kakashi Lover14
dreamy36

It kinda depends on who your customer is. Some people, like me, don't care if it is chibi or more human. Some prefer one over the other. Just depends on the person!

sure i would love to give it a try whee just tell me if u want chibi or one more human like and how high u r willing to pay 4laugh

spronky's Waifu

Cute Tipper

dreamy36
Kakashi Lover14
dreamy36

sure i would love to give it a try whee just tell me if u want chibi or one more human like and how high u r willing to pay 4laugh

Yay thanks! ^.^ Uhm I think I want a more human one c: and I can only really afford 7k atm soo.. yeah, that much ^.^

Interesting Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kakashi Lover14
dreamy36
Kakashi Lover14
dreamy36

Yay thanks! ^.^ Uhm I think I want a more human one c: and I can only really afford 7k atm soo.. yeah, that much ^.^

I will accept 7k and i will try my best to get it sometime by monday cuz i am still trying to think about how i am going to start selling my art and everything and plus i still need to figure out how to scan it with my printer so if thats okay with u. Oh and also so u just want me to draw how ur avi is right now cuz its really cute 4laugh

spronky's Waifu

Cute Tipper

dreamy36
Kakashi Lover14
dreamy36
Kakashi Lover14
dreamy36

I will accept 7k and i will try my best to get it sometime by monday cuz i am still trying to think about how i am going to start selling my art and everything and plus i still need to figure out how to scan it with my printer so if thats okay with u. Oh and also so u just want me to draw how ur avi is right now cuz its really cute 4laugh

thanks! ^.^ And take as long as you want, Im in no hurry c:
Yeah I want it like it is. Thanks for asking tho! ^.^

Interesting Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kakashi Lover14
dreamy36
Kakashi Lover14
dreamy36
Kakashi Lover14
dreamy36

thanks! ^.^ And take as long as you want, Im in no hurry c:
Yeah I want it like it is. Thanks for asking tho! ^.^

okay thanks i'll pm you with any progress and if i have questions for you and i will notify you if i get done b4 monday wink
I think it really depends on your style of drawing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff