Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Fox

So I got a new laptop... Is there any way to re-download it on to my new one?

I really don't want to pay for it again.
I work for an office supply store and we always have to tell people that software (like pt SAI) can only be downloaded onto one computer. It cannot be transferred via external hard drive either which is unfortunate.

Tricky Fox

Heartless Sea

What a shame.

Thank you.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Are you sure that you paid for it? I mean if you did you would still have the license file in your email. There wouldn't be a need to buy the program again.

Aged Codger

Heartless Sea
I work for an office supply store and we always have to tell people that software (like pt SAI) can only be downloaded onto one computer. It cannot be transferred via external hard drive either which is unfortunate.

This isn't true for Sai. When you buy a copy, it allows you to put it on other machines legally as long as they are your own: http://www.systemax.jp/en/sai/faq_license.html#newpc

OP, since you have your lisense number somewhere, you should be able to install a copy anywhere you want.

Tricky Fox

Soreiyu
Are you sure that you paid for it? I mean if you did you would still have the license file in your email. There wouldn't be a need to buy the program again.

I'm sure, otherwise the site just took money from me and gave me sai.
Just wanted to know cause I don't see a reDownload link anywhere.
if you kept the original email you should have a download link in there, with the official licensing info

Tricky Fox

V i r
if you kept the original email you should have a download link in there, with the official licensing info

Thanks. time to hunt.
Foxtrot Fallout
V i r

Thanks. time to hunt.

no problem! good luck smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas