Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Gaian

I just created my newest OC Madelyn. You can see her here. She's 23, no family and lives alone. Her father was an abusive drunk and not only beat his wife but his daughter. One night in a immense drunken rage he killed his wife and almost Madelyn. Thankfully the neighbors heard the racket and called the police.
She's very shy, doesn't trust easily and just a mess. She doesn't sleep and when she does it's nothing but nightmares. She needs love and a life.
I need help finding her a match, I do know that she is gay. I feel she has so much untapped potential and talent. Yet I can't figure out what. I believe finding her perfect match will help unlock that for her and me.
That's where you come in. Any ideas on the mystery womans personality/appearance? I don't care if this woman is human, werewolf, etc. As long as there is a click. I don't have much to offer except my thanks and what little gold I have. I just want to continue my story of Madelyn.
Hello!

I think that your OC is lovely, albeit a tortured soul. While I do think that it would be nice for her to catch a break and find a lover, I think that, before you try to add in a love arc to her story, you should consider putting in more of a background to give her a more solid character. Like, for example, where does she live now? does she live alone? does she now live with a relative? did she stay in their house or is she in an apartment now. If she's in an apartment, what's it like? where is it? How far away is it from home? How old is she? Is she old enough to work? Does she go to school? Is she in high school? College? How old was she when the incident happened? Did she have any hobbies back then? Does she still engage in those hobbies now? I think that there are so many more things to your OC that you can fill in before building a love arc, and I think that once Madelyn has been formed into a complete character and not just a victim of a terrible past, you can really get down to the nitty gritty of her character.

I'd love to discuss more, though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces