Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Senshi

hello fellow artists!

i'm about to reach 1,000 page views on my deviant art account and i'd like to do a celebratory work of art commemorating the event! my only problem is that i'm totally hitting a wall when it comes to ideas and i was hoping that the super creative art community here could help me out. i really want to have this drawing featuring a male anime character from a known anime/manga/video game series but i don't know who it should be. :c

there was also this idea of putting two characters in the picture and having them spell out "1000" with their fingers but that's really the farthest i've gotten with brainstorming. sweatdrop

tl;dr: i need a male anime character to draw. who should it be?

help me brainstorm? c:

Lupis Aeternam
hello fellow artists!

i'm about to reach 1,000 page views on my deviant art account and i'd like to do a celebratory work of art commemorating the event! my only problem is that i'm totally hitting a wall when it comes to ideas and i was hoping that the super creative art community here could help me out. i really want to have this drawing featuring a male anime character from a known anime/manga/video game series but i don't know who it should be. :c

there was also this idea of putting two characters in the picture and having them spell out "1000" with their fingers but that's really the farthest i've gotten with brainstorming. sweatdrop

tl;dr: i need a male anime character to draw. who should it be?

help me brainstorm? c:

What's your favorite anime(s)?
If it was me i think i would pick the character i used in whichever of my pictures got the most favorites and views.

Sweet Senshi

Dog Radio

What's your favorite anime(s)?

mostly magical girl stuff like tokyo mew mew and sailor moon.. you know, stuff that emphasizes female characters. emotion_facepalm
other than that, i have nothing. ._.

Sweet Senshi

666_JFoxx_777
How about Dante from that video game Dantes Inferno?

oooohhh!! that's an idea!! emotion_kirakira i would have never thought about that!

Sweet Senshi

thante
If it was me i think i would pick the character i used in whichever of my pictures got the most favorites and views.

ah! strategic genius!! emotion_kirakira
there's this draw-it-again picture i did that so far has the most views, but i'm not sure if it got the most views because of the art itself or the fact that it was a draw-it-again. ._.
should i pick another drawing or go with that one?
Lupis Aeternam
thante

ah! strategic genius!! emotion_kirakira
there's this draw-it-again picture i did that so far has the most views, but i'm not sure if it got the most views because of the art itself or the fact that it was a draw-it-again. ._.
should i pick another drawing or go with that one?

You could do both, one the say thanks to your watches with the number of views. And a draw it again .... again XP to celebrate.

Sacraumbra's Spouse

Dangerous Noob

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hands spelling out 1,000 is such a cute and creative idea!

You should have a cat holding up a sign with a " , " on it in between the 1 and the first 0.

Maybe not a cat, but something/somebody cute and short.

Sweet Senshi

thante

You could do both, one the say thanks to your watches with the number of views. And a draw it again .... again XP to celebrate.

ah!! it all makes sense to me now! O: thanks!! biggrin

Sweet Senshi

wintercool612

You should have a cat holding up a sign with a " , " on it in between the 1 and the first 0.

i knoww! biggrin
i thought of the same thing with the little comma! for a while i thought about doing some clannad fan art and have tomoya and nagisa do the 1000 with their fingers and have ushio hold up her tiny finger and to be the comma. biggrin
i was totally going to do it until i realized i didn't want to draw three people but it's so cute i might have to. XD

Sacraumbra's Spouse

Dangerous Noob

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lupis Aeternam
wintercool612

i knoww! biggrin
i thought of the same thing with the little comma! for a while i thought about doing some clannad fan art and have tomoya and nagisa do the 1000 with their fingers and have ushio hold up her tiny finger and to be the comma. biggrin
i was totally going to do it until i realized i didn't want to draw three people but it's so cute i might have to. XD

You totally should! The one with the comma doesn't even have to be a person xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces