Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have hit an artistic block. I have no idea on what to draw. I drew something today, some slut and she was so bland looking I got mad at her and threw the paper away. I suddenly hate drawing people now. I don't want to draw animals. I don't like objects of landscapes right now either. I am so angry at art I just want to scream. Mostly because I haven't a clue on what to draw. It kills me every thing in the world has been drawn already. So what else is there?

Tipsy Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Take a deep breath.

Everything on earth has been drawn already? DRAW AN ASTEROID. Or check out this thread.
Atomic Octopus
Take a deep breath.

Everything on earth has been drawn already? DRAW AN ASTEROID. Or check out this thread.

Thank you so much for this. The "heat" topic interests me. I am forever grateful!

Mega Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Its okay, I just went through something like this myself. I didn't know what to draw, and everything I attempted to draw looked like crap to me. I would suggest taking a step back not draw for a few days. Perhaps you just need a break to get less frustrated with it. The only art i did when I had my art block was doodling. It actually helped a lot o.o.

So I dunno if I helped any, but I tried >.<

Good luck!

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
Give a little break, it happens to me too. I get so frustrated that i end up rolling on the floor screaming.

You just need to find something that'll really inspire you. Just a little bit of patience, something will come up at some point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games