Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys. I'm in the middle of trying to make this pixel piece(progress below).
I've done bits of animation before like blinking, wings, etc.

However, I wanna try to do like that breathing pixel pose that I see in like those pixel games.
I dunno. My main focus right now if the hair. I've got one more frame for the hair to make it a little more smoother that I haven't gotten around to yet.

Anyways, as I've been doing hair I've decided to throw the torso lifting up and down. And I realized how horrible it looks like that so far. I dunno.
I wannna know if anyone has more experience and could help give me tips before I start messing around with the arms, dress, legs, etc to try and make the breating look more... Natural?
If anyone could help save me the hours of attempts/fails that would be awesome. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
EDIT 2 - Just wanna see what it looks like with the head moving. I don't think this will look remotely good... *Crosses fingers*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
well, look at yourself and notice how you breathe. it's subtle, for one. also, the chest expands rather than moves up. the shoulders may move up a little, but not by much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff