Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there! Im willing to pay 150mil for tat designs please. I take this very serious, needing the help for a cool design, I've got some ideas and reference pics to help out. Thanks. Comment if you're interested or PM me. smile
Go to a professional. They are trained and it's part of their job to get a design to what you want. Even if you go in with a finished design they will make changes to it based on their knowledge of what will and won't work in a tattoo and how to allow for the body. You're going to pay them anyway, it's better to just stick with them rather than pay someone in gaia gold to then take their design and pay someone else real cash to tattoo on you. A tattoo is not something you want left up to your random joe on the internet.

Newbie Animal

7,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
Xx_Kween-of-Hearts_xX
Hey there! Im willing to pay 150mil for tat designs please. I take this very serious, needing the help for a cool design, I've got some ideas and reference pics to help out. Thanks. Comment if you're interested or PM me. smile

wahmbulance If you wanna copy mine, I don't mind.

cool Do one on your back made like a connect the dots thing.

eek If someone grabbed a pen and connected all the dots, then they (not you) would see a labyrinth in the form of an eagle with his wings spread. One entrance leads to the heart.

heart Then tell him/her to grab a pen of another colour and try to solve the labyrinth while whistling your favourite playlist.

Newbie Animal

7,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
did you find one?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers