• Timid 100
  • Citizen 200
Closed.. yiieee!

Invisible Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Uh, if your trial ended it's better to either buy it or find another program since you can't extend it. Lots and lots of software out there gets the job done just as well as SAI, and is perfectly free. This thread has a list of good ones. I recommend GIMP or OpenCanvas (which is a bit like SAI).

By the way, the promotion of software piracy violates Gaia's Terms of Service. And anyway it's really not a good thing to do at all since A VERY LARGE NUMBER of software sharers are in fact NOT doing it out of the kindness of their hearts and god knows what is lurking within the bowels of those pirated Photoshops people have.

It's not the end of the world if you don't have the art software you want. There are always alternatives that work just as good. So uh, calm down.

Beloved Seraph

11,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Citizen 200
Cream Puffnut
Uh, if your trial ended it's better to either buy it or find another program since you can't extend it. Lots and lots of software out there gets the job done just as well as SAI, and is perfectly free. This thread has a list of good ones. I recommend GIMP or OpenCanvas (which is a bit like SAI).

By the way, the promotion of software piracy violates Gaia's Terms of Service. And anyway it's really not a good thing to do at all since A VERY LARGE NUMBER of software sharers are in fact NOT doing it out of the kindness of their hearts and god knows what is lurking within the bowels of those pirated Photoshops people have.

It's not the end of the world if you don't have the art software you want. There are always alternatives that work just as good. So uh, calm down.

Thanks for the advice!. I'm joining a little contest in deviant art. So I really need to finish my art before May 20. *sigh* I found adobe illustrator. I hope it'll work though. ^^ I also downloaded another version of the OpenCanvas 4.5e PLus. I have downloaded OpenCanvas and SAI together weeks ago. And so they ended the same day. sweatdrop SO thanks.!

Invisible Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
LuNa_HD

Thanks for the advice!. I'm joining a little contest in deviant art. So I really need to finish my art before May 20. *sigh* I found adobe illustrator. I hope it'll work though. ^^ I also downloaded another version of the OpenCanvas 4.5e PLus. I have downloaded OpenCanvas and SAI together weeks ago. And so they ended the same day. sweatdrop SO thanks.!

No problem at all. Best of luck with the contest!

Beloved Seraph

11,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Citizen 200
Cream Puffnut
LuNa_HD

No problem at all. Best of luck with the contest!

Thanks again!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces